Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has Gotten More Negative Press over the OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquaio. Anyone who refuses Drug test is fishy as hell. Imagine if mayweather refused drug tests, all the ugly flips would be freaking out lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      We all know who the ducker is.......Pac passed 11 official testings.

Mosley refused the same testing with the Judah fight but agreed with Floyd because he's a desperate old fighter waiting for a big payday....he came out clean.
      argument is weak.

"shane mosley has never tested positive for anything." - Naazim Richardson

but well all know shane has cheated before.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
        Pacquaio. Anyone who refuses Drug test is fishy as hell. Imagine if mayweather refused drug tests, all the ugly flips would be freaking out lol
        What about the good looking ones?

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=388092

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
            its disgusting cos its mayweather imo lol, a man is getting ridiculed for cleaning up the sport haha, weird huh?
            First of all Floyd isn't trying to clean the sport up. I hate when people use this as a crutch. Lets call it like it is and just say Floyd is making sure the fights he is involved in are clean (which I have no problem with him going this route). I hate when people try to throw b.s. like this out to make Floyds stance seem better than it really is.

With that said...no one gives a **** about this testing issue because boxing isn't relative enough for people to care about menial things like this. The casual fan knows Pac had a big fight, Mayweather had a big fight, were suppose to fight each other earlier this year, but are in talks to face each other later on this year.

As big as most try to make this out to be, in reality this was a hot topic for half a day, then the sporting worlds attention shifted to Mike Leach situation, and Tiger cheating on his wife.

IMO neither has really gotten alot of negative press....because majority of sport fans could give a **** about this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by TYREL View Post
              argument is weak.

"shane mosley has never tested positive for anything." - Naazim Richardson

but well all know shane has cheated before.
              Ignorant argument:
              Marion Jones also beat the OST and was never found out until she confessed a decade later.....so what's the use of OST?

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                First of all Floyd isn't trying to clean the sport up. I hate when people use this as a crutch. Lets call it like it is and just say Floyd is making sure the fights he is involved in are clean (which I have no problem with him going this route). I hate when people try to throw b.s. like this out to make Floyds stance seem better than it really is.

With that said...no one gives a **** about this testing issue because boxing isn't relative enough for people to care about menial things like this. The casual fan knows Pac had a big fight, Mayweather had a big fight, were suppose to fight each other earlier this year, but are in talks to face each other later on this year.

As big as most try to make this out to be, in reality this was a hot topic for half a day, then the sporting worlds attention shifted to Mike Leach situation, and Tiger cheating on his wife.

IMO neither has really gotten alot of negative press....because majority of sport fans could give a **** about this topic.
                you just owned yourself.

you basically stated, since you aren't the one fighting, you don't give a **** whether one guy is clean, and one guy isn't.

great attitude.

Comment

in my eyes floyd looks like the *****. but for a casual sports fan, manny looks bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Ignorant argument:
                    Marion Jones also beat the OST and was never found out until she confessed a decade later.....so what's the use of OST?
                    it's better than the current testing. that's the point.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                      in my eyes floyd looks like the *****. but for a casual sports fan, manny looks bad.
                      This is sad but true.

Floyd Mayweather really is the Artful Dodger. He managed to not only duck the biggest threat of his career but also make himself look like the good guy. Top ducking right there.

Comment

Working...
                      X