No announcement yet.

Atlas should be fired by ESPN if he fails to support his allegations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scalaid6 View Post
    NO media persona HAS to give up their sources. See the the authors of GAME OF SHADOWS
    Exactly.

We are never going to get information from anyone if people demand a source for every rumor.

Comment

Originally posted by mikelovesfood View Post
      ppl supporting atlas. WOW
      hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by mikelovesfood View Post
        ppl supporting atlas. WOW
        Yes, I'm supporting his decision not to give up his source.

Pay attention to what I posted in my previous posts. No one is ever going to give up any information to anyone in the media, if the reporter has to give up his source. A reporter is also never going to report something, if people demand he gives up his source every time.

I'm not just talking about sports -- I'm talking about the whole media. No one is going to give you any info, if they can't trust you to keep their identity a secret. People will never give Atlas any info or trust him if he tells the whole world who gave him in the info and how he got the info. A reporter will always protect his source.

Comment

i totally agree that Teddy Atlas should be fired if he cannot name the source of his information and show proof of it

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian 28 View Post
            Ugh Pac fans make my stomach turn. Petitions and hoping people get fired.
            if one day i come upon you and you were on fire.......

i wouldn't even pee on you to put it out.

true story.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
              People like "pachugger" were the type that ran to the teacher in school to get you in trouble.
              people like "ben_london" were the type that peeked at the other boys during showers in gym class.

true story.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
                people like "ben_london" were the type that peeked at the other boys during showers in gym class.

true story.
                Go away and masturbate over your Pacman videos.

Comment

When the Pac backers run out of proof they resort to collateral attacks. If the roles were reversed they KNOW they would swear FMJ was hiding something if he didnt submit blood. HYPOCRITES!

Comment

You *****s are really really stupid! I can make my own email account like for example floydmayweather@yahoo.com and send email to Pac's team. I will tell them let say like these.

Dear Manny,

I'm so sorry my dear for what I done. I'm a gay that's why I don't want anything from you and I'm so scared! The blood testing is my way to ***** out on this fight. I just want to blood drain you out. Anyway, I'm using PED too. I'm using this drug something like a cocaine to numb my hands so that I can punches harder like the way I ko Hatton or if I want to fly in heaven. Hi!hi!hi!

Your princess,
                    Floyda

You see *****s and hater alike how easy to destroy someone reputation through email. The good thing is? The police can check through his ip address where the email really came from. They can check your exact location and address. I hope that Floyd not stupid enough he sent himself those email from his home computer.

Comment

Atlas was doing his job & always said nothing is confirmed just rumors from a reliable source...that doesn't mean they are fact.atlas is a broadcast journalist & that's his job to speculate & tell the public what are rumors & facts.he never once said pacman uses steroids.he just just commented on rumors.

Comment

Working...
                      X