How about:

"Dem fools be boring anyway. They be high risk/low reward naaa mean?"

(talking about Abril and Vazquez)

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank
        Quote:

Originally Posted by FkDaHtrs

Hey, if they want to fight him, then fight him. I don't see any of them calling out Broner. You guys want them to fight him, but they have other ideas. Deal with it.

THIS! No one is calling out broner, just pricing themselves out. He moved to 135 beat number 1, tried to fight burns (burns avoided it) .This seems like a very jealous immature thread.
        Get it together guys.
        Pricing themselves out? Do you know how much Abril fought Bogere for? Dude please. Drop the excuses, leave them to Broner and his team.

Comment

"y'all just hate to see a young black man making money"

Comment

Or when you bring up his gift decisions:

"He has improved y'all. He still young and still got his 0"

Comment

He's got his azz kicked but he's still the classier guy

Comment

'Burns is ducking him' is my favourite.

Ricky Burns wants that fight. There are interviews with Ricky all over the internet with him saying it's the fight he wants. They are not hard to find.

Broner wants to call all the shots. His team offered the fight at 7 weeks notice, Burns rightly said no. Ricky has a 12 week training camp for EVERY fight, why the **** would he change that for Broner? He's not some daft kid who thinks the boxing world revolves around some motormouth from America, bowing to his every demand, he's a two-weight world champion just like Broner.

Comment

I laughed when they bashed me for suggesting he moved up to 140 to face real comp yet they praise his move to 147 to face a guy who couldn't hurt him if he hit Broner with all his might whole Broner wasn't looking!

So let me understand this. He's too young and shouldn't be rushed to fight at 140 but it's fine for him to fight flower fisted paulie at 147?.

Comment

Neither Ricky Burns nor Miguel Vasquez have beat someone as good as Antonio Demarco, but I don't see you guys making threads about them. Huh.

It's cool though, we know why.

Comment

I wonder why nobody makes these treads about canelo?? Broner has a far better resume than dat kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X