No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Talks Guerrero, Showtime, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather Talks Guerrero, Showtime, More

Ryan Burton catches up with WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. to discuss his upcoming fight with Robert Guerrero, the huge six fight deal that he signed with Showtime, the upcoming fight between Ishe Smith and Cornelius "K9" Bundrage and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Ryan Burton catches up with WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. to discuss his upcoming fight with Robert Guerrero, the huge six fight deal that he signed with Showtime, the upcoming fight between Ishe Smith and Cornelius "K9" Bundrage and more. [Click Here To Read More]
    Like he said before.............................

Comment

Floyd seems really comfortable. He's enjoying his reign at the top. I've really enjoyed his career and I'm anxious to see how it ends.

Comment

Great interview. He touched on a variety of topics, but I found his comments on Castillo I the most interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
          Great interview. He touched on a variety of topics, but I found his comments on Castillo I the most interesting.
          great interview . Im pretty sure he didnt answer one question to point. He just drifts off, off topic talking ****

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            I saw the fight on mute Floyd, you still lost but they gave it to you.

Comment

He's changed his entire personality..this is a great interview. Perhaps due to the CBS aspect has led him to change his way of talking and toned it down a bit. My thing tho is why do these journalist never bring up the Winky Wright situation with GBP when it comes to USADA and he starts talking about cleaning up the sport. Good interview overall though..I do think he's put a hell of a lot of pressure on himself (depending on his 6 opponents) with this deal tho.

Comment

Before I watch this video I predict at least 3 "like I said before's".

Time to find out.

oh lord it's 15 minutes, never mind

Comment

Before I watch this video I predict at least 3 "like I said before's".

Time to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    He's changed his entire personality..this is a great interview. Perhaps due to the CBS aspect has led him to change his way of talking and toned it down a bit. My thing tho is why do these journalist never bring up the Winky Wright situation with GBP when it comes to USADA and he starts talking about cleaning up the sport. Good interview overall though..I do think he's put a hell of a lot of pressure on himself (depending on his 6 opponents) with this deal tho.
                    useless comment as usual

have one of these now because you will need it later. You always do

Comment

Working...
                    X