No announcement yet.

I feel like shyt after I took my socalled friends girl ::::

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like shyt after I took my socalled friends girl ::::

Well to be honest, I knew the dude. I never really liked him though nor does anyonelse for that matter. He is wealthy so he has friends.

He had this girl for 3 years. I knew about it. I thought she was cute and everything but never thought more about it.

Turns out I made her my girl. I feel like a traitor even though I never liked the guy. I just hope I never act like that again. That feeling sucks. What a depressing story innit?

Post a pic of her.......

Comment

So you're a leech that pretended to be his friend because he had money and then goes and steals his girl? What a nice guy you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
        So you're a leech that pretended to be his friend because he had money and then goes and steals his girl? What a nice guy you are.
        I never pretended to be his friend. People would hang out with him because of his money but when he was down financially he would keep calling me to get fucked up. When I wasn't doing good economically I would call him and he would shun me away. I never pretended to be his friend, but I guess he thought I was.

Comment

karma is a b1tch dude...something born out of scandal (your relationship), will die in scandal

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            karma is a b1tch dude...something born out of scandal (your relationship), will die in scandal
            Tell me about it..........

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
              Well to be honest, I knew the dude. I never really liked him though nor does anyonelse for that matter. He is wealthy so he has friends.

He had this girl for 3 years. I knew about it. I thought she was cute and everything but never thought more about it.

Turns out I made her my girl. I feel like a traitor even though I never liked the guy. I just hope I never act like that again. That feeling sucks. What a depressing story innit?
              who gives a fuk??

Get the hoe drunk then you and your friend give her a good DOUBLE PENETRATION.

Comment

pig americans, they disable sumone, than make fun of him publicly, and than lauf and take his girl. And have a big party around him, 24/7, and exclude the one reason tey having a party.

Comment

not nice.....

Comment

If she left him she could most likely leave you too.

I'd say in a few months we'll be seeing another thread "I'm ****in pissed Im gonna ****in kill a *****h for taking my girl!" like the guy who's girl you stole is probably making right now on another forum hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X