No announcement yet.

Question to Berto Fans......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
    When Berto first hit the scene I was like whow this guy could be something but once he started talking mess on twitter I got turned off. Im not a big fan of Shane I think he is a product of steroids but Berto was talking sh@@ about Mosley getting kayo by Pacquiao before the fight started. Im like why is Berto talking garbage when he hasn't fought anyone. Then Berto goes out and gets embarrassed by Victor Ortiz. I also can't stand the way Berto constantly grabs and holds.
    For a while he tried the whole "flashy" persona and then he tried to be humble. Who knows what he's doing now, I just want him to get KO'd by Ortiz once and for all.

Comment

Berto loves to take beatings on the ropes

He gots heart n he tried something new, but got whooped in less then 2 rounds, i thought he was gona win the fight learning from his past mistake vs Ortiz, but he actually came back worst, thinking his lil Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
        why do you support him? he's a PED cheater and a dirty fighter from headbutts,hitting in the back of the head, excessive holding etc

what do YOU fans see in him?
        I don't like him either, but Guerrero was way dirtier in the fight. Used his head more, threw shots after the bell repeatedly and scored a knockdown by holding and hitting.

Comment

why do you support him? he's a PED cheater and a dirty fighter from headbutts,hitting in the back of the head, excessive holding etc

The answer is: he's black

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
            I don't like him either, but Guerrero was way dirtier in the fight. Used his head more, threw shots after the bell repeatedly and scored a knockdown by holding and hitting.
            A PEDs user like Berto deserves it though

Comment

I suppose the same reason posters like MANIAC310 who support a known and convicted cheat like Margarito and even claim he never loaded his gloves. Their not real fans just cheerleaderers rooting just for their nationalism and not actually the fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                Yes, plus was leaning in with his head down so the shots in the back of the head should have been legal. Guerrero was the dirtier of the two and Guerrero even admitted of making it a dirty fight.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  Yes, plus was leaning in with his head down so the shots in the back of the head should have been legal. Guerrero was the dirtier of the two and Guerrero even admitted of making it a dirty fight.
                  thats why there's upper cut, right? Guerrero just going forward and Berto is the one hugging and hitting behind the head.

Anyway, I have not seen the guy in my sig... he is a known as defender of clean elite Berto! lol

Comment

not a fan of him but hes a boxer and i happen to like boxing so i watch him

Comment

I'm not a Berto fan but I do believe the contamination story. Peterson on the other hand I don't believe at all.

Berto is in exciting fights so I'm guessing that's why people like him and I don't think he's a dirty fighter. Against The Ghost it was just a case of do unto others. Guererro was much dirtier in my opinion and I am actually a fan of his. Its a fight and sometimes fights get ugly, if you can't handle that maybe its time to find another sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X