No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Rips Pacquiao vs Marquez Trilogy Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Rips Pacquiao vs Marquez Trilogy Deal

Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya says the trilogy offer to Juan Manuel Marquez shows a level of "disrespect" by Manny Pacquiao and his promoters Top Rank. Marquez recently received an offer to face Pacquiao for a third time in the fall. The offer is reportedly a guarantee of $5 million dollars plus a pay-per-view percentage. De La Hoya says the offer was made at the wrong time because Pacquiao is facing Shane Mosley on May 7 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oscar is right, Pacquiao is a bitch!

Comment

lol. Why is he pissed. Mosley should be pissed. Instead he and Schaefer should start conspiracy theories about Mosley getting dive money from Bob. Actually, Schaefer is already insinuating that.

Comment

I think Oscar is mad that everyone is jumping the Golden Boy ship to get a shot at Pacquiao.. Fuck Bob Arum but this fucker is a Genius whether you want to admit it or not..

Comment

I dont goldenboy will match that big offer.Its crazy,Marquez asked for this
          same deal last time and arum and the pac fans lost it lol I guess marquez
          wasnt overpricing himself out,Huh u pac fans idiots lol

Comment

I DONT THINK ITS PAC HES NOT EDUCATED ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND ARUM IS SUCKING HIM DRY AND GIVING THE FANS THESE BULL**** FIGHTS THAT WILL MAKE PAC A SO CALL LEGEND pac will be remembered for his battles at 135 where he was good now he just fights ppls left overs

Comment

I wonder why?

Guy is losing his biggest stars to Arum and missing out on yet another 1 mil+ buy PPV event. Plus the whole Floyd being forced into hiding, the Donaire fiasco, etc. Oscar is taking L after L after L.

And Top Rank had to make the offer to Marquez now because he was already gearing up for a summer fight, they had to pre-empt any fight against Judah or Guerrero, thereby giving Marquez his offer before he signed on for another fight and contract renewal with GBP. Also gives GBP the proper time to make a counter offer (which they can't unless they want to give Marquez $5 mil + PPV upside against Guerrero or Judah ). They did the right thing. If they went by DLH's business model, Top Rank would've waited until JMM was signed then met him at the airport with a suit case of money and then print press releases announcing the signing.

Oscar needs to adjust his fishnets so they're not bunching up his vag. He knows what he has to do- issue a public apology to Pacquiao and then the shelling stops...

Comment

jus like floyd, oscar can only fire shots from the sidelines

Comment

Don't agree with Oscar all the time but he does have a point. Mosley fight is like 7 days away and the new offer is already out to JMM. I think Arum wants to persuade Marquez to jump ship sooner than later.

Comment

I can see Arum doing this with Khan if he beats Bradley and his contract with Golden Boy expires. lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X