No announcement yet.

Holt vs Peterson..Who ya got..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holt vs Peterson..Who ya got..

This should be a fun fight,I always thought Peterson was the better fighter out of the two..Holt has power and some boxing ability..Peterson has the fundamentals and the stamina and focus..I'm taking Peterson by UD..What are some thoughts on this bout??

Poll coming..
    Peterson
    85.00%
    Holt
    15.00%

Peterson got this. Holt is way past it now.

He's got the pop but looking through his recent fights, even that ain't working for him. It'll be a UD for Peterson.

Comment

Pete

I think he has more in the tank then Holt though Pete will/should be rusty

Comment

Peterson's always been susceptible to early knockdowns, so Holt has a legit chance there. But Peterson should win this, and handily.

Comment

peterson, but I'm rooting for holt

peterson should outwork him like he did khan and ortiz however he'll probably suffer some ring rust and holt can punch

it really depends on what version of holt shows up but knowing him the worst one will

Comment

Peterson will outbox Holt, Kendall has not been the same as he was in his prime

Comment

Of course Holt has the puncher's chance, but when was the last time he looked good against somebody of Peterson's caliber? I don't remember.

Peterson UD Holt

Comment

If Peterson don't have his roid Pellets he's going to lose

Comment

holts got that punchers chance and can drop lamont like he did to bradley..i question petersens mental state after the whole doping thing...i will go with holt

Comment

Peterson takes it via UD

Comment

Working...
                    X