No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., Roach Open Media Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., Roach Open Media Day

Las Vegas,Nevada --- Undefeated WBC Middleweight Champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.(ctr) poses with his father the legendary champion Julio Cesar Chavez Sr.(R) and his Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach(L) during media day at the Top Rank gym in preparation for his upcoming Mexican Independence Day Middleweight championship battle against two-division world champion Sergio Martinez. Promoted by Top Rank, Zanfer Promotions and DiBella Entertainment, in association with Wynn Las Vegas, At&T and Tecate, Chavez Jr. vs Martinez will take place Saturday, September 15 at Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, live on HBO Pay Per View. ---- Photo Credit Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

was christina poncher their is what I want to know.

Comment

Chavez looks too soft. I thought by now he'd be ripped and ready. It doesn't look like he's been training a lot. Maybe he has, but physically it doesn't look like it. Martinez on the other hand, sure does look very well prepared.

Comment

I will be blown away if Chavez Jr. is competitive against Sergio. I see Sergio dancing circles around him, ballerina-style in Jr.'s words, and dominating him to a wide UD, or handing him his first stoppage loss. WAR MARAVILLA!

Comment

Chavez looking like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Really hope he makes the weight, or I would never forgive him. Biggest fight of his career and he can't afford to **** up this opportunity.

Comment

Chavez does look soft and he sure is lazy when it comes to shaving.

Comment

Chavez jr looks wore out! I hope he shows up on the 15th and didn't leave it all in the gym.

Comment

Two weeks to go and he doesn't look like he has got much muscle definition in his arms and his face looks rather chubby. What the hell has he been doing? And these pop up adds on the forum are really starting to annoy the hell out of me. And other then staying away from them is there anyway to stop them?

Comment

Is that a modern day caveman? Look at the steroid rash on the forehead too.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                    Two weeks to go and he doesn't look like he has got much muscle definition in his arms and his face looks rather chubby. What the hell has he been doing? And these pop up adds on the forum are really starting to annoy the hell out of me. And other then staying away from them is there anyway to stop them?
                    download firefox and get the adblocker add on

Comment

Working...
                    X