Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Cotto at 154 but Martinez at 150? INTERESTING FLOYD!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
    Pathetic, if Martinez can make 150lb's why isn't fighting in a pretty live division in 154lb's instead of fighting in 1 of the dead divisions in the sport? because HE'S LOOKING FOR A PAY DAY!
    Martinez is a pathetic figure.....

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      The truth is a big damn straw Dirky boy.

Try again.
      The truth of what? A journo asked if he would fight Martinez at 150. And Floyd "No catchweights" Mayweather said "if he can make 150".

But yeh....what that really means he'd fight him at 154. I know you been reading IMDAZEDs ***** too much...lol

Comment

what did you clowns say when pac didnt want to fight him at 54 then said he would at 50 just to back track saying he'd only fight him at 47?

ansswer, asshat

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I'm the biggest hater of this fight for sure, and no one is more upset at Floyd than I am. But to nitpick the only positive thing of this shit fight, you have to really hate Floyd with a passion.

The ONLY thing good about this fight is that it's at 154. And even that doesn't even make it good enough for me to buy in to it.
          You just don't want to see Cotto get fu.cked up by Mayweather....I understand..

Too bad he didn't have the balls to leave Arum until now....he coulda' got his as.s taxed a lot earlier..

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            what did you clowns say when pac didnt want to fight him at 54 then said he would at 50 just to back track saying he'd only fight him at 47?

ansswer, asshat
            I will tell its complete BS, unlike you i don't think in "*******/*****" terms.........I criticise them both and use my head. Stop trying to justify your boy's actions by what Pacquiao did. They are both guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
              You just don't want to see Cotto get fu.cked up by Mayweather....I understand..

Too bad he didn't have the balls to leave Arum until now....he coulda' got his as.s taxed a lot earlier..
              This spaz

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
                I will tell its complete BS, unlike you i don't think in "*******/*****" terms.........I criticise them both and use my head. Stop trying to justify your boy's actions by what Pacquiao did. They are both guilty.
                well. thing is Pac actually did this while FLoyd merely answered a question. he never said 50 or no fight but thats the context you put it in.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                  Floyd was responding to a question where the reporter brought up the 150 weight and if he would fight Martinez under those terms. Who knows if the fight wouldnt be at 154.
                  Thank you for saying that. Many people forget the question asked. I think Martinez at 154 will most likely be his next opponent if he passes Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    What length? Floyd is 5'8", and Cotto is 5'7".
                    Cotto & Pacquiao were almost identical in height. Floyd has a 72″ reach & Cotto has a 67" reach. So Floyd will be a bit taller and have the longer arms.

Not that size is what will win this fight for floyd anyways, just sayin.

both wearing shoes (cotto has his head ****ed slightly, would be a tad taller if straight):

Pac wearing shoes, Cotto not (slightly taller cuz of shoes):

in ring

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
                      Another one on the list of good posters, there is hope in humanity after all, and fans who buy this **** (huge cotto fan, and im glad he gets his payday and fu.k.k arum in the process), well SMH, fu.k.king posers. Natural weight my ass, cheerleaders.

Comment

Working...
                      X