Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** Got Real. University Study Into A Zombie Outbreak.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Dude, just watch it. You can always clinch to your man purse really tight while you do it
    alright...i gotta put on some hairspray cuz i dont want my hair to move out of place if i get scared

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      What f@ggy place do you live where you state that as if it is normal or acceptable for a guy to take 15 minutes doing his fuking hair, 40 min wtf?

time it take me to fix my hair : 0 seconds
      Don't even bother, Dj's gayness is out of control. At first I figured he was just trying to troll - per say. Apparently not, because he becomes enraged and defends the gayness when questioned about it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Don't even bother, Dj's gayness is out of control. At first I figured he was just trying to troll - per say. Apparently not, because he becomes enraged and defends the gayness when questioned about it.
        Yeah it is.

I honestly thought he was one of the funniest posters on here, until I realized he's a real metro.

Comment

im straight im not gay

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
            im straight im not gay

You're going to have to wipe the sperm off your lip first before anyone in here is going to have a chance at believeing you.

Comment

Working...
            X