• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
    And the plot thickens *******s.

What Plot??

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
      And the plot thickens *******s.
      Stop processing your tiny brain. Just stay watching wwe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Yea, I read on it somewhere years ago but wasnt too sure about the name, Did fortune accuse roach of owning him money or vice-versa?? I cant remember the whole story correctly.
        I don't remember the exact details either bro, I don't want to give you wrong information. But, I just remember that they were really close, really good friends. And, then rift happened.

Comment

What Plot??
          The plot of Manny being on PED's

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            The plot of Manny being on PED's

Lol, But whats that got to do with Pac in 2010?? Am sure we are talking about 3 years ago now with Justine fortune.. Anyways i would try and dig up the interview on him that i read years ago, I know they had a rift but cant remember the rest..

Comment

Lol, But whats that got to do with Pac in 2010?? Am sure we are talking about 3 years ago now with Justine fortune.. Anyways i would try and dig up the interview on him that i read years ago, I know they had a rift but cant remember the rest..
              It has nothign to do with Manny. But, anything with PED's in it get back to Manny nowadays.

Comment

Roach knew about Toneys steroid use and still trained him and let him get in the ring, Roach is not such a nice guy as everyone thinks is he?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  It has nothign to do with Manny. But, anything with PED's in it get back to Manny nowadays.

Here is one... http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=8288

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
                    lol .....
                    also virgil hill used peds......
                    What makes you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by STILL_DETOX View Post
                      DALLAS – Freddie Roach, the trainer of Manny Pacquiao, said he has worked with two fighters who tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs but takes precautions so it won’t creep into his gym in Hollywood, Calif.

Roach said one of his former fighters, Justin Fortune, was known to have used PEDs and James Toney twice tested positive for steroids, once when he was working with Roach.

“I won’t say I didn’t know,” said Roach, referring to Toney. “I never asked him, though. I never had a conversation. I could see his body structure had signs, his traps and stuff. He was either lifting a lot of weight or he was on (something).

“… I think I had one other fighter on steroids also, Justin Fortune. … I know he’d been there before.”

Roach repeated for the umpteenth time, however, that Pacquiao is clean. He said he talked to Pacquiao after unsubstantiated allegations by Floyd Mayweather Sr. and others became public.

“I said, ‘Manny, do you know what steroids are?’” Roach said. “He knows so little about steroids. He knows less than I do.”

Is there a chance Pacquiao took an illegal substance by accident, perhaps consuming something with which he was unfamiliar?

“Why would you think that?” he said. “Manny gets tested after every fight and has never come up dirty. Without evidence, that’s a bad assumption.”

Roach also has discussed PEDs with strength and conditioning coach Alex Ariza, who works with Pacquiao.

“A hundred percent,” he said. “That’s the first guy I went to. … Alex is a friend of mine and he works with me. My reputation is on the line with him. He assures me 100 percent that there’s nothing out there.”

Pacquiao fights Joshua Clottey on Saturday at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

http://www.******.com/blog/1721/roac...tive_for_peds/
                      WOW......

Comment

Working...
                      X