Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...What happened with Thomas Hauser having evidence that suggests Floyd is on PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely Mayweather is not dumb enough to test positive THREE times...

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
      i dont know about you but if a fighter is known to have been using illegal substance like xylociane , i think it's safe to say that a fighter could be using something else esp that there's a rumor he popped postive 3 times...
      lol at this xylocaine you people hang onto it likes it actually a big deal. didnt the commision already come out and say he has never used it during one of his fights? why is that ok but the designer ped shakes pacman drinks are ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
        Surely Mayweather is not dumb enough to test positive THREE times...
        If he is being granted exemptions, and those exemptions are not made public, then why wouldn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          If he is being granted exemptions, and those exemptions are not made public, then why wouldn't he?
          Because that should raise a huge red flag with USADA? I could see letting one slide under the rug but how can one person be brazen enough to fail three times? GBP/Floyd must have some incredible pull then. The bigger story would be the fall of USADA and Anti-Doping agencies period. The fallback from such a scandal would be crippling.

Comment

• Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
            Manny Pacquiao = Has never had enhanced testing still taking L's

Floyd Mayweather = Brought enhanced testing into spotlight still undefeated.

Any questions?
            Floyd has not been doing OST either. Meaning, 365 days a year of possibly being tested. Especially for a fighter like Floyd who only fights once a year (at most) lately, that gives him like 300 days to use PEDs.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Floyd has not been doing OST either. Meaning, 365 days a year of possibly being tested. Especially for a fighter like Floyd who only fights once a year (at most) lately, that gives him like 300 days to use PEDs.
              What fighter on the planet will pay for year round testing? This isnt the NBA, NFL or any other team sport. These are fighters man. Him going through the testing during every single fight is more than enough for me.

Look at all the fighters getting caught now a days. Floyd wouldve been caught and it would've been WELL KNOWN. Look at a guy like Pacquiao who even with the PED cloud over his head still has never in one of his fights just said "you know what even if my opponent isn't Floyd Ill take the test." Hes never done that once. Guys like that is where your suspicion should be but your bias wont let you see that.

If you believe this article then that means you think the company that just outed Lance Armstrong one of the most storied athletes of all time would protect and cover up for Floyd. Which is ridiculous. Do you have any idea how BIG that story is? Cmon man be unbiased for just one post.

Comment

• Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                lol at this xylocaine you people hang onto it likes it actually a big deal. didnt the commision already come out and say he has never used it during one of his fights? why is that ok but the designer ped shakes pacman drinks are ok?
                Floyd admitted to using it on both hands in a post fight interview with Larry Merchant. So you are wrong there.

Manny's shakes? Hmmm, why do testing when Floyd could have just asked you! lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                  What fighter on the planet will pay for year round testing? This isnt the NBA, NFL or any other team sport. These are fighters man. Him going through the testing during every single fight is more than enough for me.

Look at all the fighters getting caught now a days. Floyd wouldve been caught and it would've been WELL KNOWN. Look at a guy like Pacquiao who even with the PED cloud over his head still has never in one of his fights just said "you know what even if my opponent isn't Floyd Ill take the test." Hes never done that once. Guys like that is where your suspicion should be but your bias wont let you see that.

If you believe this article then that means you think the company that just outed Lance Armstrong one of the most storied athletes of all time would protect and cover up for Floyd. Which is ridiculous. Do you have any idea how BIG that story is? Cmon man be unbiased for just one post.
                  So for you, doing Floyd's rules is enough?

Did you watch the Lance Armstrong interview? If you just get tested for a few weeks prior to the fight, you can easily get away with it. Secondly, Lance even was tested positive on a few occasions. What happened? Lance paid off the company that tested him. Yes, Lance said "it was not related" but who can believe Lance now, right?

So if Lance who was tested more often got away with it for so many years, I can see anyone in boxing getting away with it. Yes, that includes Manny too. So I'm not as biased as you think.

Its different in boxing since we have promoters who have a lot to lose if their fighters get caught. Since these promoters hire these agencies, there is more chance for the truth being hidden. For example, Morales. The article states that there was something fishy going on. The way it was presented in the article, it appears to be very fishy. Now I like Morales and hoped its not true but being unbiased, I find that whole cover up very fishy. You don't?

Now, if you can find one story or example of possible cover up then that means there is usually more!

The one who wrote this article is respected and one should take what he says seriously in that there is a definite problem. He reported that there is a possibility as word has it the truth may be hidden.

Not possible? Go back a few years and check out if guys like Oscar was in favor of showing the public his test results from years back. You know, if tested positive, Oscar would just get a letter (slap on the wrist).

I'm not hear to say that Floyd did PEDs as a fact as many Floyd fans have done repeatedly over the years in respect to Manny. Even Floyd and his team did it and they had ZERO proof. No rumors. NOTHING!!! Probably even you believed Floyd on this .... lol!

Are you angry or so disgruntled with Floyd's speculation on Manny as you are with this article on Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Floyd admitted to using it on both hands in a post fight interview with Larry Merchant. So you are wrong there.
                    So what? Xylocaine is not illegal in Nevada.

Let the commission do their job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                      That is why I laughed at Floyd and his fans who said they were really interested in cleaning up the sport. I was always OK with it but I wasn't OK in the way it was done by Floyd. For one, only if you have the leverage, can you ask and GET your opponent to take the test.

There are many ways you can pool the money to get the program going.

Also, this doesn't mean that every fighter gets tested 365 days a year. It just means that you can't hide for 360 days a year anymore. Just knowing that you can get tested 365 days a year would make people think twice.

Again, Lance said it would be easy to beat if done like Floyd wants it. That is, know when was the only time that an athlete would be tested. Very very easy ..... especially if you had the money and power.
                      Last edited by ADP02; 02-03-2013, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X