Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are guys so afraid....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Why are guys so afraid....

....To stand next to other guys at the urinal? I see it all the time, especially in school, if there are 3 fountains and each end is taken, a 3rd guy will wait for an end spot to free up or will go into the stall

What gives?

shy probably...

Comment

If the options there I usually go for a space between.

If it's not I'm not going to stand around and wait.

Comment

Im all for wizzing next to somebody. Im like the ******* coworker from anget management.

Comment

Comment

I don't like people looking at my **** thus I usually wait so I am not next to a man in a urinal. Only when I did the marathon did I not mind standing surrounded by men pissing because I needed to ****ing go.

Comment

I can't answer for all guys, but I've had too many weird experiences in public urinals to desire to use them again. Least of all when there are other dudes present.

Comment

The worse ones are the troughs that have no separations in pubs, when there's no space left and you're basically touching shoulders with the guys next to you a drunken **** will always try to squeeze and make you piss on your hand. Then there's the idiots that piss like a jet wash, standing so close that it splashes on the back and little droplets rebound off and start hitting the people beside him.

Comment

like this urinal. try to imagine it without those covers in between them

Comment

its not a fear. its a man code.

Comment

Working...
                    X