Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you get to watch pac vs floyd jr at ring side or you get to sleep with katy perry?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    i mean look at her??she is ugly as hell

No such thing as ugly women, just lazy women.

And I'd go with Perry, course i'm going to choose pussy over a fight.

Comment

• why do people say cause shes famous? That just sounds like hoe **** to me no offense but p*ssy is p*ssy famous or not and shes still not cute famous or not. For those of you calling people gay cause they choose the fight look at her pic with no make up you really wanna wake up next to that gremlin?

Comment

• You can find hot slutty white girls anywhere.

Floyd vs Pac was a once in a lifetime fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
          why do people say cause shes famous? That just sounds like hoe **** to me no offense but p*ssy is p*ssy famous or not and shes still not cute famous or not. For those of you calling people gay cause they choose the fight look at her pic with no make up you really wanna wake up next to that gremlin?
          preach brother....

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
          You can find hot slutty white girls anywhere.

Floyd vs Pac was a once in a lifetime fight.
          damn str8...im starting to think most posters on here are virgins or dont get many woman cause they sound deperate

Comment

• the same price as floyd vs pac ringside tickets you could even buy someone hotter than katy perry for a night lol

Comment

• Pre-Marquez III Pacquiao vs Mayweather, of course i'd pick that fight.

Now, of course i'll pick the chick.

Comment

• Id watch a good street fight over some hoe to be honest,im 31 years old and have had lots of sex...sex aint going nowhere nor is it that damn crucial...i love a good damn fight

Comment

• Just depends which Katie Perry shows up. If shes all done up and bouncing around in her open red shirt than Katy Perry easily. If shes cracked out and sad then the fight easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by ninerdude90 View Post
                    I'd take Katy Perry, knock her up, then I'd have a sugar mama who'll BUY me a ringside ticket to May-Pac.

BAM!!!
                    Originally posted by ManOfVictory View Post
                    i would be streaming the fight wile fuk1ng the *****!
                    Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    **** the girl while watching the fight on an internet stream. Drinkin' them home-made margaritas.

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Average fight...
                    Originally posted by mudpunch View Post
                    1) Pac lost twice in a row. They've both slowed down, especially Pac. This fight lost its value a long time ago.
                    2) You can watch boxing anytime, anywhere, for free if you want.
                    3) You don't get a chance to bang a celebrity too often in a lifetime.

I'd plow Katy no doubt. Plus I get to watch the fight on a live stream/youtube. I get both, I win you lose.
                    This.

Comment

• I'd go to the fight and scoop a Corona girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X