Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Did You Score Both Pac-JMM Fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Did You Score Both Pac-JMM Fights?

I Had Pac Winning Both JMM Fights. If I remember correctly, I think I had JMM winning 7 rounds to 5 in the 1st fight but with the 3 knockdowns, Pac wins by 1 point. Then in the 2nd fight I think I had it 6-6 with Pac again winning by the knock down. I may have had that fight 7-5 for Pac but I think I had it 6-6 if I remember straight.

I just threw that out because I see alot of fans & media had JMM winning one or both. It actually seems like its what you hear most nowdays but I had Pac winning both fights and if judged right in terms of that 1 guy then I think he should have 2 wins over JMM. With that being said, it was obviously 2 super close fights that couldve gone either way and I didnt have Pac winning more rounds in either fight

i stopped the first fight after the 3rd knockdown

120-108 PAC in the rematch

Comment

I had Pac 113-112 in the first fight and JMM 114-113 in the second fight.

In the second fight I go back and forth over who wins the first round. Last time I watched I gave it to JMM so he wins 114-113.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i stopped the first fight after the 3rd knockdown

120-108 PAC in the rematch
        I agree with Mak. I scored it similar, I scored the first one a 1st round Tko.

I scored the second 121-108

(pac gets an extra point for sparing JMM of a brutal KO in the 3rd round)

Comment

the first i had 115-111 for pac and the secon one i had even in rounds but the kd made it 114-113 pac...

i gave the close rounds to pacquiao because his were more powerfull/more damege...

it was interesting how jmms corner told him he was winning even after a bad round it built up his confidence and made him come on.

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
            the first i had 115-111 for pac and the secon one i had even in rounds but the kd made it 114-113 pac...

i gave the close rounds to pacquiao because his were more powerfull/more damege...

it was interesting how jmms corner told him he was winning even after a bad round it built up his confidence and made him come on.
            thats a trainer who knows his fighter and what buttons to push.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              thats a trainer who knows his fighter and what buttons to push.

for sure man!

Comment

First fight had it draw...could of gone either way. Second...pac 7 rounds to jmm 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                  for sure man!
                  it shouldnt be a big deal but alot of these trainers now seem like they dont. It seems like every fight now, I dont see a fighter respond positively to what his trainer is saying in a situation like that wether its telling him your down or up. Most of the time the guy never takes it up a notch. He usually goes the other way.....lol

Comment

I think 114-113 JMM both times but its been a while since i watched them, they both were very close fights but I just remember preferring JMM's countering to anything Pac was doing.

Comment

Working...
                    X