Collapse
No announcement yet.

a bit late but efit. kendrick lamar has one of the best albums in the history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a bit late but efit. kendrick lamar has one of the best albums in the history

Of hip hop. From beginning to end, the beats, rhymes, concept and interludes flow perfectly. This is hip hop with soul and legimate feeling in it.

You talking bout Good Kid, Maad City? Definitely the best hip hop album of the year but you gotta check Section80 as well.

Kendrick Lamar is a very talented emcee

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      You talking bout Good Kid, Maad City? Definitely the best hip hop album of the year but you gotta check Section80 as well.

Kendrick Lamar is a very talented emcee
      Yea gkmc. I haven't felt this way about an album since I was a kid, and it has restored my faith in the genre of which I have so much passion about.

Comment

"kendrick! bring back my car now. you're brother tryna eat, i'm ready to eat. gotta get dem food stamps. damn!"

Comment

Time will tell if its a classic or not. I loved it. Im not ready to call it an Illmatic or Liquid Swords yet. Too early.

Comment

Really good album, about time someone from this generation steps up and makes something worth while to listen to.

Comment

Loved the album, and I agree it's the album of the year.
              But the interludes and intro's.....

HOOOORRENDOUS!
              Never in my life have I hard worse, misplaced and unnecessary outro's/intro's/interludes.

So stupid!
              Dafuq is wrong with Kendrick?
              He mad a classic album yet he let crap like this on his album.

Also why did he even put track 2 in the album...
              Garbage song that had no place in the album as a whole.

"ARRR IN TIN TIN, ARRR IN TIN TIN..........
              MArtin got a DREAAAAAAAM, Kendrick got a DREEEAAAM."

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                Yea gkmc. I haven't felt this way about an album since I was a kid, and it has restored my faith in the genre of which I have so much passion about.
                Really, that long? I love hip hop but I've found a handful of albums over the last decade that I have in steady rotation. This is one of them. I don't label anything an instant classic but this project by K Dot stays on repeat. Hope it ages well

Comment

I must be one of the select few that thought it wasn't a classic, it was pretty good but I really wasn't one of those that got really excited about it.

I'll give it another listen.

Money Trees is easily my favourite track.

Comment

Will definitely check it out

Comment

Working...
                    X