No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Am Going To Beat Pacquiao A Fourth Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Am Going To Beat Pacquiao A Fourth Time

A massive crowd gathered in Mexico City late Friday morning for the final leg of the three-city press tour to promote the December 8 showdown between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The reception was in stark contrast to the suggestion that the fourth meeting between the two is an exhausted extension of their series.

Little separation has been offered over the course of the 36 rounds shared in the ring by the two future Hall of Fame superstars. Pacquiao is officially 2-0-1 in the series, having scored four knockdowns (three in the first fight, one in the second). [Click Here To Read More]

Try beating him a 1st time...

Comment

How many times are we going to hear this from Marquez? First of all, Marquez didn't win any of those fights. Unless his hand is raised at the end or he knocks Manny out I don't want to hear his ass say he won again.

Comment

Do it again marquez!

Comment

So he plans on dropping a close decision? Maybe if he didnt believe he won the other ones he'd have motivation to train harder for the re-re-rematch.

Comment

War Godquez

Comment

At least there's some room for improvement. Before the 3rd time, I said that all Marquez needed to do was not get knocked down. Now, he needs to not get knocked down AND he can't fade in the championship rounds.

Comment

Who ever posted that stupid comment ,dont know **** about boxing.Marquez won 2 of the 3 fights thats 4 sure.he was robbed so shut tha **** up.

Comment

c'mon jmm. i'd like to see you try harder! prove it once and for all.

Comment

warrrrquez

Comment

Working...
                    X