Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Without Khan's Offer, Bradley is Not Likely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Without Khan's Offer, Bradley is Not Likely

Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya is not confident about a possible junior welterweight unification taking place between champions Amir Khan and Timothy Bradley. Earlier this year, Bradley rejected a lucrative offer from Khan, which the British superstar placed on the table with an even 50-50 split of the UK pay-per-view revenue. Furious over Bradley's rejection, Khan is no longer willing to make the same offer. Without Khan's offer of a 50-50 deal, De La Hoya doesn't see the fight taking place in the near future.

[Click Here To Read More]

i dont think timmy was scared he was tryin to get out of a contract at the time and they both know it. i want the fight to happen too, would be a great fight

Comment

If Timmy had any self-respect whatsoever, he would stop ducking Amir and sign to fight Amir.

Comment

Bradley turned down Khan's offer, put his career on the shelf for 10 months. Came back to face grandpa Casamayor, and now he still wants the same offer. Hahaha. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by sd southpaw View Post
          i dont think timmy was scared he was tryin to get out of a contract at the time and they both know it. i want the fight to happen too, would be a great fight
          he was gonna get out the contract anyways.If he fought khan or not.
          Hes just wants to easy route to a nice payday.

Comment

Originally posted by sd southpaw View Post
            He ducked him. "If I lose to Khan, I'm out of the Mayweather Pacquiao sweepstakes".

Comment

bradley next fight better be alvardo or mike jones.

Comment

Duck move no way to dice it.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  he was gonna get out the contract anyways.If he fought khan or not.
                  Hes just wants to easy route to a nice payday.
                  point taken, i thought if shaw got him the kahn fight he would have to resign with shaw. but as far as a easy route to a nice payday every fighter now-a-days do it not just timmy

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    He ducked him. "If I lose to Khan, I'm out of the Mayweather Pacquiao sweepstakes".
                    point taken also D, but i feel him he's not a big name and top rank is dangling pac money at him he wants to secure that. tim has fought tough comp before all this and kahn hasnt always fought the toughest comp eithier. same way he been calling out mayweather for the last year and a half. it sucks but thats how it is now days

Comment

Working...
                    X