Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Saul Alvarez, Kermit Cintron on Weight and Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Saul Alvarez, Kermit Cintron on Weight and Ready

WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (38-0-1, 28KOs) and Puerto Rican challenger Kermit "the Killer" Cintron (33-4-1, 28KOs) make weight for Saturday's showdown at the Monumental Plaza de Toros in Mexico City, Mexico. Both boxers easily made the division limit of 154-pounds. The fight is going to be televised by HBO in the United States and Televisa in Mexico.

[Click Here To Read More]

WAR CANELO This will be a tough fight for him,But i think he can do it.
    Canelo by dec

Comment

Alvarez got this!

Comment

Canelo been fighting soft touches Cintron is legit he has the skills power and experience to win the fight war Cintron
        Last edited by MrClutch85; 11-25-2011, 07:00 PM.

Comment

IF Cintron wins (and that's a big if, he has to win by KO anyways) Suliman and GBP will force him to defend that title against Kirkland. They will not let him fight Cotto or anybody else. Suliman doesn't like puerto ricans holding his titles lol, so in this case he will enforce the rules and make him fight Kirkland.

Comment

This fight is a sham! Cintron is more than likely a total no show in this fight.

Canelo and JCC Jr need to start fighting real opponents or each other

Comment

cintron better take advantage of this opportunity. he's looked like shit the last couple years. a win tomorrow or even just looking impressive will turn things around for him

Comment

arum spoonfeeding JCC. Golden boy spoonfeeding Canelo. When are these so called champions gonna fight champion caliber guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                  cintron better take advantage of this opportunity. he's looked like shit the last couple years. a win tomorrow or even just looking impressive will turn things around for him

Gotta agree.Bums have been looking good as of lately.

Comment

Cintron always looks like hes tired, not interested just doesnt wanna be there! This guys mental state got screwed after the P Will fight! IDC what anyone says! He can win this fight , but wont! If the Cintron who boxes and sticks to the jab and has the footowork like old he has a great chance! But highly doubtful! Hes done! I dont think Fraudnello is gna KO him but will win UD for sure! I just want Fraudnello and Hr to give up there belts! This is gettin old and stupid, these guys are champs but tell me when they have fought to defend there title a top 10 contender! Such garbage! Thats why i respect Cotto! He always fights the cream of the crop! Hes the legit Champ at 154 and for Maravilla to not be the legit champ at 160 is just garbage!

Comment

Working...
                    X