FNR2 - Some questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNR2 - Some questions

Just have some questions about fight night round 2:

1. Is there such thing as a one punch knockout? It says it on the back cover of the game but i've never seen one. Usually i have to knock my opponent down 3-4 times before he stays down. Can you ever just knock your opponent down and he doesn't get back up?

2. Does going to the body in the earlier rounds actually slow the other fighter down as the fight goes on? If so, how? e.g they don't move around as well, punches are weaker, etc.

3. In career mode what is the most effective way to go about the training games? Sometimes my ratings will go up heaps and then sometimes they will only go up a little but i don't know what im doing differently. Is this random or is there a way to maximise the games efficiency? If for example you need 30,000 points to increase your ratings should you stop when you get to 30,000 or keep going as much as you can? Can you overtrain?

4. What is better, focus training or quick training?

Thanks

1: dunno
    2: dunno
    3: when you get a little it means your close to max out that stat
    4: Focus

Comment

1 Nope, while you can knock someone down with a well placed punch they ALWAYS get up

2 I dont think it slows em down any more than by punching them in the face

3 yeah, when you get only a little you are probably close to maxing it out either that or you sucked really bad at the training game

4 I like to focus train but you can get the same results by selecting the really aggresive workout in quick train. Just make sure you reset the game if you get "hurt" (when your stats go DOWN instead of up) If they do jsut reset and do over

Comment

1. Nope.

2. Not at all. In fact, hardly ever does going to the body do anything at all. 9 out of 10 times, a shot to the head is more effective than one to the body.

3. You either didn't get enough points, or are maxing your stats. Make sure you get all the points needed, and go over if you can.

4. Focus is better. You don't get as many points in quick training.

Comment

Originally posted by BadMagick
          1. Nope.

2. Not at all. In fact, hardly ever does going to the body do anything at all. 9 out of 10 times, a shot to the head is more effective than one to the body.

3. You either didn't get enough points, or are maxing your stats. Make sure you get all the points needed, and go over if you can.

4. Focus is better. You don't get as many points in quick training.

You need to fight me and I will change your mind totally on that.

Comment

1 never done it but people on other boards claim they have.

2 Its weird sometimes it seems like it does and sometimes it doesnt

4 FOCUS

Comment

Yes, there is such a thing as a one punch knockout. I had not yet knocked down my opponent (i think this was in round 8), but caught him with a haymaker uppercut when he was completely vulnerable. Boom, dropped him to the canvas and he didn't get up. I have only done it that one time, and I was not even looking to knock him out at that time. It was pretty awesome. Wish I could do it again, especially with online play. Peace

Originally posted by The Golden Boy

1. Is there such thing as a one punch knockout? It says it on the back cover of the game but i've never seen one. Usually i have to knock my opponent down 3-4 times before he stays down. Can you ever just knock your opponent down and he doesn't get back up?

2. Does going to the body in the earlier rounds actually slow the other fighter down as the fight goes on? If so, how? e.g they don't move around as well, punches are weaker, etc.

3. In career mode what is the most effective way to go about the training games? Sometimes my ratings will go up heaps and then sometimes they will only go up a little but i don't know what im doing differently. Is this random or is there a way to maximise the games efficiency? If for example you need 30,000 points to increase your ratings should you stop when you get to 30,000 or keep going as much as you can? Can you overtrain?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Boy

Thanks
                1 not sure
                2 yeah the fighter gets slower and so does his punches they also get weaker
                3 not sure
                4 Focus

Comment

I once knocked a guy out in the 9th and it was the first knockdown
                  I think going to the body effects the other boxers stamina
                  either not enough points or ur stats are maxed
                  Focus

Comment

yea the one punch KO came in for me i was in round 7(me and my friend were playing i havent knocked him out once) and i was workin on the body i came with a counter haymaker uppercut and boom screen flashed white and couldnt get up b4 the 8 count and i won

Comment

Working...
                    X