Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo DEMANDS Cotto, Sergio, or Mayweather for next fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cotto is a ***** just ike his lady floyd gaylove jr

Comment

Sounds good......

Comment

In the ring article, it said he only wants to fight on Cinco De Mayo and Mexican Independence Day. So he's going to become a 2 fight a year fighter from now on even though he's 22?

Comment

voted Cotto, it's always fun to see him get beat up

Comment

Floyd it shoudl be.

The reason being is becuase FLoyd really should be fighting Sergio or Pac. But wont be. So it has to be Canelo and FLoyd. Its not worth waiting as Floyd is a timebomb waiting to retire at any given moment.

He isnt doing anything, whereas Cotto has trout so Cotto cant think too far ahead and a fight with Canelo is thinking too far ahead. Sergio is injured.

So Canelo not need mention any name other than Floyds. Call him out. Lets see if Floyd says you called me out like the big boy he usually says. Floyd will likely duck though, as Canelo looks quite hard in the hatton way.
            Last edited by hugh grant; 10-13-2012, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I hope Canelo still fights in December. Why not fight a Dzinziruk or Quintana at least??? I hope it's Cotto, if he beats Trout.

Quintana is shot,way past it why do you keep on insisting on this fight.Because he's at least 154lbs? That doesn't do anything.He's worse then the Mosley who fought Canelo at this stage of career.Fights like these fights don't make Canelo worthy of any big fights.Dzinziruk is ass.He hasn't been the same since the Martinez loss and looked horrible against an overweight jr MW prospect.How about fighting REAL mandatories for once.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                Quintana is shot,way past it why do you keep on insisting on this fight.Because he's at least 154lbs? That doesn't do anything.He's worse then the Mosley who fought Canelo at this stage of career.Fights like these fights don't make Canelo worthy of any big fights.Dzinziruk is ass.He hasn't been the same since the Martinez loss and looked horrible against an overweight jr MW prospect.How about fighting REAL mandatories for once.
                Because those would be better already than anyone else Canelo has been fighting as of late. So if he's going to sit on the shelf for 8 months until May against one of these 3, probably Cotto, why not even take a fight in December against a Quintana or Dzinziruk at least??? They're better than fighting another damn JWW. I'd prefer Kirkland or Molina for a December fight, but it looks like he's not even going to fight in December.

Comment

I want to see him fight Cotto. But if Mayweather vs Pacquiao can't get made then I would want to see Floyd vs Canelo.

Comment

But but but Alvarez is protected and doesn't want to fight any threats.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                      But but but Alvarez is protected and doesn't want to fight any threats.
                      lol exactly,They putoz will still find something to bltch about

Comment

Working...
                      X