Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people get drunk and watch boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i get drunk all the time on holy wine while watching the sweet science. it makes me think im tough and could hang with those dudes meself.

Comment

I was drinking last night watching the Broner vs. Rees fight. I love to drink and watch sports period to be honest.

Comment

I don't drink at all but I have a big smoking habit, I Smoke that good Kush before all the fights!!

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
          I don't drink at all but I have a big smoking habit, I Smoke that good Kush before all the fights!!
          I wish I could still smoke the good herb but I have a good job that has random drug testing. Just not worth the risk. Wasn't for that I'd be toking up a storm.

Comment

like most Brits im usually hammered by the time a vegas main event starts. Im not going to bed early on sat night and getting up at 3am to watch a fight with a coffee and a slice of toast.

Out (or in) with my mates and a pub or 10, back to the house where theres a few crates of beer chilling in the garage and shout drunken abuse at the tv.

Then re-watch it on sunday sober!

Comment

i got ****faced before pacquiao-marquez 4 and talked over the whole thing. didn't even register the first knock down.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                like most Brits im usually hammered by the time a vegas main event starts. Im not going to bed early on sat night and getting up at 3am to watch a fight with a coffee and a slice of toast.

Out (or in) with my mates and a pub or 10, back to the house where theres a few crates of beer chilling in the garage and shout drunken abuse at the tv.

Then re-watch it on sunday sober!
                pretty much the same for me mate.

It's the only way I know how to watch a big fight lol.

Comment

Can be a good thing if you're not too bothered about the event in question. Most of the time I want to be able to appreciate elite skill in action though, especially if I'm going to the live event. And alcohol doesn't really enhance that for you. I'd rather be clear-headed and soak it all in. Seeing guys do something amazing in a sport you love is a way better buzz.

Comment

lol of course we do. As a matter of fact I'm about to drink a few beers since I just got out of work and watch the Broner fight since I only really watched the highlights. But I'm usually drunk or smoked out its relaxing as **** then if the fights good its grrreat!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

No not usually, I'll just make a good meal or have a few bottles of water on deck. Boring, I know. Unless it's a big PPV match and there's like a big party atmosphere with a lot of people, then I'll drink.

Comment

Working...
                      X