No announcement yet.

Is Robert Guerrero a real welterweight now? [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Robert Guerrero a real welterweight now? [Video]

A week before the Aydin fight he looked flabby and soft all over, now he look's like he belongs at 147. I picked Berto to win this fight when it was announced a couple month's ago but after seeing this I'm changing it to a UD win for Guerrero. He's a real welterweight now

he looks good

Comment

he definitely looks stronger....I give him a better chance to win now tbh

Comment

He packed on some muscle, now I just have to see if he has retained his speed at 147.

Comment

he looks legit overall his stomach looks suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
            A week before the Aydin fight he looked flabby and soft all over, now he look's like he belongs at 147. I picked Berto to win this fight when it was announced a couple month's ago but after seeing this I'm changing it to a UD win for Guerrero. He's a real welterweight now

What's interesting is he said he got this new muscle from doing body weight only like push ups and stuff no weights. But huge leap ins difference when you compare his body for his last fight and now, he is ripped and has bigger muscles here, before he was just a lanky guy.

Comment

He will now be even slower and less fluid. He will also gas faster. Robert is going to get starched.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                What's interesting is he said he got this new muscle from doing body weight only like push ups and stuff no weights. But huge leap ins difference when you compare his body for his last fight and now, he is ripped and has bigger muscles here, before he was just a lanky guy.
                you can put good muscles on with just body weight, I have.

Comment

Since he jumped two classes, I'm guessing he'll have really settled in by the summer. Come a long way already, but not selling me as a true WW just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Well yeah but he's eating more, meaning he's packing more muscle. It's better to do body weight exercises since they help you get stronger while keeping flexibility. Also they help to get better functional strength since the body is doing natural movements, unlike weights which require movements that the body's not used to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X