Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner on DeMarco: This is Like Mayweather-Corrales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this kid is starting to look like a joke, he first said demarco is not his greatest test but then says his opponent fights like corrales. i mean, none of broner's previous competition even compare or comes close to corrales, now he's trying to hype this fight up. broner can talk as much as he wants but at some point, he needs to back those words up, what a punk

Comment

I like De Marco but Broner is gonna whip him. Broner is the future of boxing.

Comment

this should be a great fight can't wait

Comment

LOL at the comparison, broner aint no the non ducking version of floyd, and e marco aint no coralles either.

Comment

Corrales > DeMarco any day of the week and twice on sunday. But this will be a really solid/good win for Broner. DeMarco is the best LW right now.

Comment

I like DeMarco and think he is more seasoned and been in tougher fights than Broner but the fact that he has more wear and tear than Broner makes me think that Broner being fresher will be the big factor in him losing against Broner. Always been a fan of DeMarco.
              Last edited by GRUSTLER; 11-13-2012, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Stop making it so easy Broner. **** is just sad now.

Comment

everyone keeps saying Chico>Demarco

what about Mayweather x100000> Broner

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                    That's what I'm saying. It would suck if everyone liked him. This way its even funnier when he wins, because it pisses his haters off even more. Just when they thought Floyds time was coming up and he'd be out of boxing with his ****y attitude, in pops Broner to make their lives miserable for another 15 years. lol
                    Did you hear his reception at the fights this weekend? Even non message board fans boo the **** out of him and his morbidly obese hair combing diabetes having dad. But it will never be as effective as Floyd's act. Broner is an epiphone and Floyd is a Gibson. The clone is never as good as the original.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                      Did you hear his reception at the fights this weekend? Even non message board fans boo the **** out of him and his morbidly obese hair combing diabetes having dad. But it will never be as effective as Floyd's act. Broner is an epiphone and Floyd is a Gibson. The clone is never as good as the original.
                      True Dat.....

Comment

Working...
                      X