Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2012-I cant wait anymore!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football 2012-I cant wait anymore!!

Wake me up when september BEGINS. Oh and btw, the SEC will win a 7th consecutive national championship. The SEC has won 6 straight BCS titles, the south runs football, son. And this year UK will RISE, we goin back to a bowl...matter of fact 10 SEC teams will make bowls. South Carolina or Arkansas will win the BCS title. Bottem line, SEC will never fall off. Just watch big Michigan get bullied by Alabama this year. Im tellin yall, the SEC is too powerfull. We run this ****,son.

SEC #1
    Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 08-17-2012, 01:34 AM.

People close to me make me root for Notre Dame. The fighting Irish. I recall watching a game last season, or the one before (?), against Tulsa. Was fun, I know half the rules - so homies were explaining plays to me, but US college sports are a blast.

Except the commentator kept shouting "Oh my goodness!".

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
      People close to me make me root for Notre Dame. The fighting Irish. I recall watching a game last season, or the one before (?), against Tulsa. Was fun, I know half the rules - so homies were explaining plays to me, but US college sports are a blast.

Except the commentator kept shouting "Oh my goodness!".

College Football is more than a sport....It's your STATE or your CITY. It's about pride. No better feeling than beating your rival.

Oh I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

In the UK college sports is not a big deal. One of the few things I wish we would adopt from the USA. Who do you root for?

Comment

In the UK college sports is not a big deal. One of the few things I wish we would adopt from the USA. Who do you root for?

Comment

Go team go!

I assume you went to UK?

Comment

Go team go!

I assume you went to UK?

Nope, just lived here all my life. UK is more popular than alot a pro sports...mostly because of our top basketball program, 8 national championships.....we won the 2012 NCAA title in basketball.

Comment

I guess we all agree, SEC #1.

#2 Big 10
                #3 Big 12
                #4 PAC 12
                #5???????????

Comment

Actully Alabama,LSU,Arkansas, and South Carolina have a good shot at the BCS title. The SEC is just too stacked with talent. Im tellin ya, 10 out of the 14 SEC teams will play in a bowl game.

Non SEC wise, I think USC is the next best team. I think they win the PAC 12 title, and if they go undefeated...they play an SEC team in the BCS title game...SEC team wins of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    Just watch big Michigan get bullied by Alabama this year.

I called that one, 41-14

top 5 power rankings in the SEC as of 9/4/12 are.....

5. South Carolina....well, they dont look as good as i thought they would have against Vandy...or maybe Vandy is a much better team from last year.

4. Georiga.....This team will win the SEC East.

3. Arkansas...contender for BCS title

2. LSU....contender for BCS title

1. Alabama...will win the BCS title

Comment

Working...
                    X