Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Beach Boys: SMiLE - ALBUM RELEASE IMMINENT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tearin' up my heart, bringing back memories here, the music video for that song is fresh

Comment

Timberlake was such a stud

Comment

Comment

ROTTSAM is a derivative hack poster who outright stole Rippuh's and MIB's style and thought nobody would notice.

When in fact everyone did and solely remembers him for Up The Ass Volume 2.

Punk ass Aussie faggot pretending to be a Muslim fundamentalist. GTFO off my net coward.

Comment

Rolling Stones are to music what Israel is to Palestine dipshit.

They're colonialist British twats who ripped of blacks and took credit for it. Oh wait, did MIB not teach you that part yet?

Fraud.

Comment

Comment

i'm about as original a poster as they come, i don't pretend like i haven't mimicked rippuh, I give him credit for the tidbits i've "ripped" (i.e dropping the n-bomb)

you on the other hand not only stole his style, but his damn freakin' name

after you've created dozens upon dozens of original accounts (what I've done, under the guise of various names), then come back to me and talk about plagiarism

you ****ing fraud

Comment

Originally posted by ROSTAM View Post

i'm about as original a poster as they come, i don't pretend like i haven't mimicked rippuh, I give him credit for the tidbits i've "ripped" (i.e dropping the n-bomb)

you on the other hand not only stole his style, but his damn freakin' name

after you've created dozens upon dozens of original accounts (what I've done, under the guise of various names), then come back to me and talk about plagiarism

you ****ing fraud

Execution style.

Comment

stupid ****in drudge-report lackey

infowars won't help you become a Real Man

Comment

Anyone who thinks I stole that name basically reveals that they don't know anything about this site pre 2009.

Try again broke back mountain.

You can't do what I do without consulting "rippuh" material.

Sigfag.

Comment

Working...
                      X