Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gucci Mane arrested for pushing a biitch out a hummer...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again the supposedly "mature" ones on this forum gotta make this a hate thread and start attacking me right off the bat just because I made a thread about my favorite rapper. And I show my age? hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      Once again the supposedly "mature" ones on this forum gotta make this a hate thread and start attacking me right off the bat just because I made a thread about my favorite rapper. And I show my age? hahahaha
      What have you done recently to piss people off?? all i see round here atm is people pilling on and having their way with you like were Cody Lane

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHER DUCK View Post
        What have you done recently to piss people off?? all i see round here atm is people pilling on and having their way with you like were Cody Lane
        Absolutely nothing. Just grown ass men with no lifes with nothing better to do with their time. Quite sad.

Comment

I doubt Gucci would be in much trouble in prison. He's a big guy, can probably fight, and hes done time before. It's not like hes a yuppie white collar dude getting sent in.

He will probably get left alone and do his time.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
            I doubt Gucci would be in much trouble in prison. He's a big guy, can probably fight, and hes done time before. It's not like hes a yuppie white collar dude getting sent in.

He will probably get left alone and do his time.
            What's with you guys and that lame ass "he's a big guy "****? They talking prison not high school.

Comment

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
              How did you come to this conclusion? Was it because they said it in a song? SMH
              This has nothing to do with a song...this is not related to music.

Comment

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
                How did you come to this conclusion? Was it because they said it in a song? SMH
                Gucci Mane faced murder charges. ITS FACT. Jeezy put a 10,000 dollar hit on Gucci's chain. People ran in on a house where Gucci was chillin' wit a biitch and in self defense Gucci shot back and killed one of them.

Gucci definitely is not soft. He's not a top 50 rapper. He's not the most talented lyrically, and nobody will mention his name at the end of the his career with the greatest rappers alive. But the one thing you can never say about Gucci is that he's soft. Because he's not. Gucci stay in trouble. His music may be all jokes but on some real ***** Gucci is no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  Gucci Mane faced murder charges. ITS FACT. Jeezy put a 10,000 dollar hit on Gucci's chain. People ran in on a house where Gucci was chillin' wit a biitch and in self defense Gucci shot back and killed one of them.

Gucci definitely is not soft. He's not a top 50 rapper. He's not the most talented lyrically, and nobody will mention his name at the end of the his career with the greatest rappers alive. But the one thing you can never say about Gucci is that he's soft. Because he's not. Gucci stay in trouble. His music may be all jokes but on some real ***** Gucci is no joke.
                  Doesn't take a gangsta to kill somebody trying to rob you though, but I'm gonna let it go, you been pretty respectful and on point during all this, so ill just leave it at that.

Comment

OMDZZZZ, TBH.

GUCCI MANE POINTED A GUN AND PULLED A TRIGGER BCOZ MANDEM WANTED HIS ICY CHAIN, TBH.

GUCCI IS NO JOKE, TBH.

Comment

Nate.. at one time I wondered how you could be getting in so much trouble, going to manditory rehab and stuff.. Always seemed like a good kid, but now I understand because anyone so obsessed with such a piss-poor excuse of a musician and person doesn't seem to be with it at all.

How can you bump this dude honestly..

Comment

Working...
                      X