Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OPINION: Don't Support The Mayweather's - They are BAD for Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
    You are absolutely right, Lady Fan.
    I am shocked that you... ESPECIALLY YOU... are against the black fighter... Shock I tell you, SHOCKED!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      It is I honestly don't understand why people are trippin about that. And, I also am ok with the 24-48hr cut off window before the fight.
      Which is where lies the problem. The USADA is an independent agency that has their own rules, won't change it for anyone, and can't guarantee there won't be a test before the fight on fight night. I don't think anybody is disagreeing that blood tests are good for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
        I am highly critical at the Mayweather clan's success in having slapped the faces of Boxing Fans everywhere. The theatrical "Circus" of scandalous accusations they have perpetrated against the "Greatest Fighter" of this generation has stirred outrage in the Boxing World. Not only will we refuse to patronize any of his future fights, it's my opinion that a vast majority of boxing fans will see Mayweather's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport a scourge to boxing and will stop their patronage of all his future fights as well.

In conclusion, it is my hope that boxing fans everywhere will draw to the same conclusion that the Mayweather's are bad for boxing and their callous actions should not be dignified in any way.
        This will send a clear message to Pretty Boy's group that "enough is enough. Your crap will no longer be tolerated."
        Your ppl are taking this blood test way too fcking serious? Why not have it? And before some of you respond by saying Pac agreed to the test, he agreed to take the test on a day that suites him which is clearly NOT a random test.

Regardless if the test starts with this fight or the next fight, it should be the standard in such a physical sport!

Comment

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
          Which is where lies the problem. The USADA is an independent agency that has their own rules, won't change it for anyone, and can't guarantee there won't be a test before the fight on fight night. I don't think anybody is disagreeing that blood tests are good for boxing.
          And, I understand that about the USADA... That is why I don't get why some people are complaining about another agency coming in. That agency is willing to do random blood test during training camp and just give that cut off before time frame before the fight and take another blood test. In the dressing room after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
            LOL dickheads , then how come the world media is siding with Floyd seeing he is hated so much with no fans ,,,, because he is right and the world knows !!!

really?? any links or proofs??
            Last edited by HighFlyer; 12-25-2009, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KT UNIT View Post
              Here is one of seven FLOYD fans.

PACQUIAO agreed on random blood tests by NSAC so you failed big time.
              Of course he would they have a history of failing to detect , Pac is refusing the worlds most accurate testing ,,, thats the difference sunny , and in the current environment and the worlds opinion concerning PEDs and stamping it out , Manny is looking like a cheat and world media are all taking Floyds side , if you idiots are fans the sooner Manny says Im not a cheat and will take any test the better he will be , the longer this goes on the more dirty Manny appears to be .

Floyd must have the same test same day Manny is cooked ,,,, Manny dont have a moral legal or any other leg to stand on .

Comment

Originally posted by Anti~Jalandoni View Post
                whats your point?
                My point is, "Mayweather Sucks!" He and his team's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport has destroyed a highly anticipated fight. They have slapped the faces of fight fans everywhere with their antics and therefore they don't deserve any kind of patronage. JAT

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
                  My point is, "Mayweather Sucks!" He and his team's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport has destroyed a highly anticipated fight. They have slapped the faces of fight fans everywhere with their antics and therefore they don't deserve any kind of patronage. JAT
                  So are you against blood testing?

Comment

Of course he would they have a history of failing to detect , Pac is refusing the worlds most accurate testing ,,, thats the difference sunny , and in the current environment and the worlds opinion concerning PEDs and stamping it out , Manny is looking like a cheat and world media are all taking Floyds side , if you idiots are fans the sooner Manny says Im not a cheat and will take any test the better he will be , the longer this goes on the more dirty Manny appears to be .

Floyd must have the same test same day Manny is cooked ,,,, Manny dont have a moral legal or any other leg to stand on .
                    You've already followed in the footsteps of "Idiots." When the Pacman cleans out Pretty Boy's bank account, you'll finally come to the realization that Floyd is the one that is "Cooked." JAT

Comment

LOL dickheads , then how come the world media is siding with Floyd seeing he is hated so much with no fans ,,,, because he is right and the world knows !!!

Blood test after the fight is the best time pafi..

u have LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT PED'S and yet you're pretending you know a lot lol

btw USADA is affiliated with Golden Girls Promotion

DELAHOYA= a big QUITTER, LIER goes to hell
                      Last edited by HighFlyer; 12-25-2009, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X