No announcement yet.

The Dark Side Of Vitaminwater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baddest View Post
    I stopped drinking vitamin water when I learned about kool aid. **** costs less and tastes damn near the same.
    You just learned about Kool Aid? That's **** has been around for ages now.

Comment

This is my **** after the gym

All these sports drinks are the same really. If I tell people to stay away from anything it's Soda in general. Try having a 4.5 MM kidney stone pass through your pee hole. Lots of fun!!!

Comment

pretty much the only really healthy drink is water.

if you need rehydration stick to gatoraid.

i don't know why people want to drink sugar water anyway. if you do, drink koolaid like someone mentioned.

Comment

vitamin water is so perfect.

Comment

It's just as good as making your own vitaminwater at home, adding nothing but sugar and artificial coloring. You can stick a label on your bottle listing non-existing vitamins for the placebo effect. Hell of a lot cheaper too.

Comment

generally i drink Coke after my workouts to hydrate so....yea

works for me, try it out

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
                I stopped drinking vitamin water when I learned about kool aid. **** costs less and tastes damn near the same.
                So you knew of vitamin water before kool-aid? Where tha **** you've been all this time

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                  So you knew of vitamin water before kool-aid? Where tha **** you've been all this time
                  IDK. I was always a big soda drinker as a kid, and only just recently stopped drinking that, switching to vitaminwater, and now koolaid

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    By John Robbins -- Aug. 5, 2010

Now here's something you wouldn't expect. Coca-Cola is being sued by a non-profit public interest group, on the grounds that the company's vitaminwater products make unwarranted health claims. No surprise there. But how do you think the company is defending itself?

In a staggering feat of twisted logic, lawyers for Coca-Cola are defending the lawsuit by asserting that "no consumer could reasonably be misled into thinking vitaminwater was a healthy beverage."

Does this mean that you'd have to be an unreasonable person to think that a product named "vitaminwater," a product that has been heavily and aggressively marketed as a healthy beverage, actually had health benefits...?

...Noting that the soft drink giant wasn't (was not) claiming the lawsuit was wrong on factual grounds, the judge wrote that, "Accordingly, I must accept the factual allegations in the complaint as true."

Click here for the rest of the story in The Huffington Post

All I can say is watch a movie called Idiocracy.

Comment

Working...
                    X