No announcement yet.

Pacquaio power vs mayweathers skill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    People always say that even if both guys are in their mid twenties. Mayweather has always been the huge favourite against Pacquiao IMO.
    Reality will tell us that if Mayweather Jr is really a huge favorite and can easily beat Pacman he should have agreed to fight him! But then Pacman remains a dangerous opponent to Mayweather Jr.

Comment

I see this becoming a fantasy type thread in the years to come on here.

Because this fight is never going to happen.

Blame this, blame that, when the fight actually had a chance to made many moons ago, I picked Floyd by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        People always say that even if both guys are in their mid twenties. Mayweather has always been the huge favourite against Pacquiao IMO.
        I agree that Mayweather alwasy seemed the more skilled fighter,but the more skillful fighters are also the ones that last the longest in the game because the just adapt there style to the physic there are in, look at james tony even when he was soo out of shape he was still abel to put real deal holyfield on his ass because of his skill,Hopkins is another example of have skill takes you the furthest down the road in boxing.

Floyds prime is not his physical prime because he is a thinker.

Pac on the other hand is a speedster/brawler and his whole way of fighting relays on what state his physic is in.
        Now I am properly gonna offend some Pac fans ,but Pac alwasy seemed limited boxing skill wise to me,but he makes up for with his unhuman explosiveness but as soon as that is gone he is gonna look like he never belonged in the ring.

My point is that pac at 27-30 was prime Pac , he will never get better then he was back then.
        Thats the years a boxer peaks physically.
        Look at the fights he where in he pulverized them all, that Pac would have knocked out Bradley.
        Its only going downhill from here on.

Mayeather will be here after Pac

Comment

Pacquiao has far more skill than Mayweather has power.
          So this should be;
          Pacquiao's skill and power vs Mayweather skill

Comment

they are both on the decline. but floyd's skills would still come out on top. pacs style needs to be really physical.. while floyd is just using smarts.

Comment

Pacquiao's connect rate is going to be <20% against Floyd.

Comment

Working...
              X