No announcement yet.

Funeral Director: No Signs Of Fight On Body

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Funeral Director: No Signs Of Fight On Body

Adding a new twist to the ever increasing drama and search for the TRUTH!

Very telling, can't wait for the official autopsy report to see if it backs up what the funeral director is saying.

Comment

No ****, Sherlock. He was the one doing the beating.

Comment

I heard that too. . . LOlL damn I know I said I was going to stop talking about this case, but I just can't. . .

While I don't think a mortician or funeral director is a professional in determining whether or not somebody was involved in a conflict, it definitely is interesting. . . Obviously he'd be able to notice something like scrapes on knuckles from throwing punches. . . But it doesn't necessarily mean all because your knuckles have no visible wounds, that you weren't punching somebody. . . As far as I know, Zimmerman just claims that he was only punched "one time" in the nose (soft), and then was just getting his head smashed on the concrete. . .

But this could also be looked at in a different way aside from "not supporting Zimmerman's story" about Trayvon beating on him. .. It proves that Zimmerman didn't cause any kind of wounds to him either (aside the gunshot), thereby implying that Trayvon was "in control" of the physical altercation.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            I heard that too. . . LOlL damn I know I said I was going to stop talking about this case, but I just can't. . .

While I don't think a mortician or funeral director is a professional in determining whether or not somebody was involved in a conflict, it definitely is interesting. . . Obviously he'd be able to notice something like scrapes on knuckles from throwing punches. . . But it doesn't necessarily mean all because your knuckles have no visible wounds, that you weren't punching somebody. . . As far as I know, Zimmerman just claims that he was only punched "one time" in the nose (soft), and then was just getting his head smashed on the concrete. . .

But this could also be looked at in a different way aside from "not supporting Zimmerman's story" about Trayvon beating on him. .. It proves that Zimmerman didn't cause any kind of wounds to him either (aside the gunshot), thereby implying that Trayvon was "in control" of the physical altercation.
            ehhh.... skinned knuckles...
            Zimmerman fighting back.... etc etc

There is a lot of thing that can indicate that a person punched another person.
            If Trayvon decked GZ as GZ claims, his fist must show signs of it.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

I agree with you to a point, Pugs ..........

So, the evidence up to this point supports, on one side an alleged gashed head and on the other, a fatal gunshot.

There is much, too much missing from the story!!

That is exactly why I stated the following:
              "Adding a new twist to the ever increasing drama and search for the TRUTH!"

There is still a lot to be revealed and for many to jump to conclusions prior to a thorough investigation teeters towards a serious and predetermined bias.

And that certainly does not help the cause for justice, if there is such a thing.

If the local police had investigated this matter to its eventual conclusion, it would not be in the State Attorney's hands to resolve. But the Police botched this and exacerbated the incident {By inaction} to where it is now, a potentially racially motivated incident.

Comment

Surely this is some kind of breach of confidentiality or something. This guy shouldn't be coming on the tv talking about these things should he. If one of my family members passed away and I found out the funeral director was giving away details and talking about my family member to people who have no right to know any of these details then I would be pissed. It's not professional.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
                  Surely this is some kind of breach of confidentiality or something. This guy shouldn't be coming on the tv talking about these things should he. If one of my family members passed away and I found out the funeral director was giving away details and talking about my family member to people who have no right to know any of these details then I would be pissed. It's not professional.
                  Welcome to America.

Comment

John said he saw Trayvon pounding Zimmerman's face.

Comment

Working...
                    X