Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else notice how Casual boxingfans are now picking Mayweather to beat Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
    man, i ain't even pushing for this fight. it's okay with me that this fight doesn't happen. i'm just pointing out inconsistencies spewed casually and regularly by floyd fans. example: easy fight, easy money, etc.
    :

This mofo doesn't even want the fight to happen, shows the mentality of *******s as actual boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Will they still pick him after Ortiz beats his ass.
      Actually Ortiz is more dangerous at 147 than what Pac is , Floyd does not want to take Ortiz lightly with all this Pac talk , he needs to concentrate on the task at hand , Pac will come around and Floyd will beat him in a showcase of stylistic excellence , Ortiz is a risky fight , no way Pac would fight Ortiz without a CW lol .

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
        This mofo doesn't even want the fight to happen, shows the mentality of *******s as actual boxing fans.
        nahh. i'm not the one regurgitating these silly ped discussions over and over and over again. what people are saying is if you guys think floyd would beat pac why would these silly ped tests even matter? know what i'm saying?

Comment

Casual fans read fighthype and take time out of their day to watch vids of Floyd hanging out at his old dear's place and rooting through boxes in the garage of his bigboy mansion now?

Fool, if all of these recent statements haven't gone clear over the heads of "casual fans" in the US, they've certainly missed the UK/EIRE ones by a mile. And Floyd has had more of a solid UK fanbase than Pac for a while now, anyway, as far as I can tell, although that's more among young guys who either box or know a bit about boxing, so it's still pretty modest.

So, basically, your thread makes no sense, because you live in the UK/EIRE, and almost nobody here outside of actual boxing followers really talks about Pac-Floyd - I guess you don't get out of your mom's basement and socialize much and just live in some dreamworld where May-Pac is the talk of every major city in the UK and Ireland.

Ok, now I know to ignore your useless "boxing" (read, fanboy) threads as well as your asinine shite in the non-boxing forums.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
            Exactly , they know Floyd will school him so deep down they dont want their bubble popped , the pinoys like to have an idol that they can hold onto forever and Floyd is like the Grim Reaper who will kill that dream for them .

Comment

Gayweather is scared of Pacquiao and you *****s knew about it since the get go.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                nahh. i'm not the one regurgitating these silly ped discussions over and over and over again. what people are saying is if you guys think floyd would beat pac why would these silly ped tests even matter? know what i'm saying?

Because when people say that it means PEDS FREE FAIR FIGHT , funny you dont even get the simplest of terms , I love your child manner of describing a PEDS test in the biggest richest boxing match in history as " silly " if that is not the mind of a child I dont know what is .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Because when people say that it means PEDS FREE FAIR FIGHT , funny you dont even get the simplest of terms , I love your child manner of describing a PEDS test in the biggest richest boxing match in history as " silly " if that is not the mind of a child I dont know what is .
                  it still doesn't make any sense does it? floyd fans, boxing experts, casual fans, probably three quarters of pac fans predict that floyd would beat pac if the fight happens. if that is the case why would demanding extra tests even matter?

btw, when you guys say floyd would beat pac, is that the pac on peds or the pac without peds?

just askin'

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    even floyd s people think he's scared ...from bradley to chop chop to michale irvin to wilbon......that tells a lot....

Comment

both are great champions and both have great legacies

it doesnt matter who wins

boxing is lucky to have them both

lets hope for a great fight

Comment

Working...
                      X