• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if cotto beats yuri..and arum makes cotto-manny 2

will you respect that fight??

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
    will you respect that fight??
    At Jr Middleweight?

Hell yeah... An 8 division Champion is just... I dunno.. that's not even human =/

Plus Cotto at 154 with a competent trainer is just a whole nother monster.. I don't see Manny going past 150 though.. So it'll be just like Floyd vs Oscar
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-16-2010, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Yes, if its at 154 and not a catch weight.

Comment

God, I mean I've already got a lowered opinion about Pacquiao for this deal with Floyd. This would just be a really quirky deal here of where you try to set another record but doing it the easiest fashion possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Yes, if its at 154 and not a catch weight.
          Sorry dude, They already ask for 150 catchweight!

Comment

Also consider the Steward factor, what if he tightened up Cotto's D and it looks solid against Yuri?

A better trainer and a bit better defense could have made a huge impact in their fight last year, compounded with Cotto not having to make much of a weight cut and coming in more natural like Pac does now could drastically alter the result of a fight between those two again.

Comment

Well......

no.

They already asked for a 150 Pound catch weight.

Comment

If Cotto train wreacks Foreman and the fight is at the limit of 154, the yes. Other wise **** him!!

Ill prefer Cotto-floyd to tell you the truth!!!

Comment

yep heard a 150 catchweight.....so thats 2 catchweight titles..against the same person..would ya'll respect that???arum is a peice of ****

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Also consider the Steward factor, what if he tightened up Cotto's D and it looks solid against Yuri?

A better trainer and a bit better defense could have made a huge impact in their fight last year, compounded with Cotto not having to make much of a weight cut and coming in more natural like Pac does now could drastically alter the result of a fight between those two again.
                    Team Pac already wants a 150 Pound catch weight.

Comment

Working...
                    X