Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad Intentions is cool, but he has one of the worst fighting styles I have ever seen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Intentions is cool, but he has one of the worst fighting styles I have ever seen.

He leaves his chin dangling in front of his lead foot whit his arms down, shifting them constantly, which is a waste of energy. That being said he should be able to use his athleticism to beat Froch.
    Last edited by street bully; 04-25-2009, 05:13 PM.

Shut up ******* your mom has one of the worst fighting styles of all time

Comment

I love JT, but his psuedo technique suffers even more when he gets excited.

Comment

define athletism

Comment

Yeah he tends to fight like that. Even the Taylor that fought Pavlik in the first fight would beat whatever Froch shows up, Imho.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            I love JT, but his psuedo technique suffers even more when he gets excited.
            It works for him most of the time. But against a puncher his style isn't the best. he should really tuck his chin in and bring his left just a bit higher. His style makes him a sucker for the 1-2.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              Shut up ******* your mom has one of the worst fighting styles of all time
              Was that really necessary homie?

Comment

Originally posted by Megadude View Post
                define athletism
                that's what I always wanted to know

everyone knows what athletic ability is in regards to other sports i.e. reflexes, jumping ability and or quickness

but how would you define athletic ability in regards to boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  It works for him most of the time. But against a puncher his style isn't the best. he should really tuck his chin in and bring his left just a bit higher. His style makes him a sucker for the 1-2.
                  This was driving me nuts the moment I saw it in the first Pavlik fight. His left low while Kelly battered him with the right and Taylor tried to defend it with going across his body to block with his right glove. Talk about bad mechanics. It wasn't even instinctive for him to keep that left up after being popped.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Was that really necessary homie?
                    She probably does have one of the worse styles in boxing, but his mom does too and mine as well, so we're all even.

Comment

Working...
                    X