No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kevin Johnson Rips Deontay Wilder: He Got No Skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kevin Johnson Rips Deontay Wilder: He Got No Skills

Kevin Johnson (29-4-1, 14 KOs), a former WBC title challenger and current sparring partner of Polish prospect Artur Szpilka (16-0, 12 KOs), is not that impressed with rising contender Deontay Wilder (30-0, 30 KOs). According to Johnson, he sparred with Wilder in the past and wasn't impressed with his in-gym skills.

[Click Here To Read More]

A FORMER title challenger, and a sparring partner? Okay he says this so i guess its correct...lol. Wilder show take hi on and ad him to the bum list hes fought.
    Screw his skills. He brings some excitiment to the HWs. Thankfully.

Comment

He'll get you when you're older and no longer fighting

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Kevin Johnson (29-4-1, 14 KOs), a former WBC title challenger and current sparring partner of Polish prospect Artur Szpilka (16-0, 12 KOs), is not that impressed with rising contender Deontay Wilder (30-0, 30 KOs). According to Johnson, he sparred with Wilder in the past and wasn't impressed with his in-gym skills.

[Click Here To Read More]
        like kj is one to talk. all he has is a jab. nothing else

Comment

Wilder should pass Edwin Valero's record and add this bum Johnson to his KO list. This dude just talking for paycheck lol and his last paycheck lol.

Comment

Dude, one punch and you are one the canvas, time to go back to beginner's school

Comment

I'm not one of the bigger Wilder haters, I think he's a legit top 15 guy. And I'm no Kevin Johnson fanatic. But I always said Johnson would be a horrible matchup for Wilder. He's got fantastic chin and defense, he'll last all 10-12 rounds with Wilder and I don't think Wilder could last those rounds. It would be a Leapai Johnson Part II.

Comment

Kevin's going to leave the ring with broken arms.

Comment

Love Kevin Johnson, no one can bullishlt quite like him

Comment

Originally posted by andrewa1 View Post
                    I'm not one of the bigger Wilder haters, I think he's a legit top 15 guy. And I'm no Kevin Johnson fanatic. But I always said Johnson would be a horrible matchup for Wilder. He's got fantastic chin and defense, he'll last all 10-12 rounds with Wilder and I don't think Wilder could last those rounds. It would be a Leapai Johnson Part II.
                    You might be on to something. Kevin Johnson did last all 12 rounds with Vitali. Although he lost, he was very hard to hit in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X