Comments Thread For: Garcia-Matthysse Could Be in Washington, D.C., on 9/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

msg or barclay. thats it

Comment

Schaefer: Haymon is a fan of Boxing he wants to see the best fight the best ....................

GTFO the only thing Haymon sees is the green $$$$$$$$

Comment

DC is a much better location than Vegas when you consider the ethnicity of the fighters. Garcia is Puerto Rican and the majority of Puerto Ricans live on the east coast. Although the Argentinian population in the US is quite small, most Argentinians are concentrated in the south (Florida) and the east coast.

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Washington? Put this in Vegas if the Barclays is booked. I don't think it really fits in Washington.

Comment

This article left out the mention of Peterson Judah. Don't forget Pete is still a champ a fight in the Verizon center will be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd R View Post
            DC is a much better location than Vegas when you consider the ethnicity of the fighters. Garcia is Puerto Rican and the majority of Puerto Ricans live on the east coast. Although the Argentinian population in the US is quite small, most Argentinians are concentrated in the south (Florida) and the east coast.
            how many argentines showed up to martinez/chavez in vegas? if danny fought on the west coast in cali, a lot of his fans would make it out to the fight. fans of both fighters will come out wherever it's held, that said, this fight needs to be thrown on the undercard of alvarez/cotto and have it be in vegas, new york, or even texas (a lot better than dc that's for sure). like i said in my previous post in this thread, after khan/peterson, dc does not deserve to host a big fight like this. have peterson/judah headline in dc on a separate card. matthysse/garcia does not belong in dc.

Comment

Danny has a good shot at winning. If he didn't, we wouldn't be so hype for this fight. It's gonna be fuqqing hard though. He better be ready to die. Seriously cuz Danny doesn't really box. He's a banger. Lucas is the ultimate banger. Can't wait man.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Washington DC? why?? I understand two other venues being booked but its.not like they are the only two venues!
                I think the Brooklyn live gate would blow DC and Atlantic City out of the water

Comment

Let these boys get more fans. than the Money Team will come in and finish them.

Love seeing young up and comers getting their shine before my Prince finish them off. #Floyd 44-0

Comment

this fight needs to be at the garden, and lucas did his thing tonight much props to him! but the way people are hyping him up it seems like his ready to move up and beat mayweather! this still the same guy who lost to judah and alexander. smart movement and counter punching will give him problems

Comment

This fight needs to happen asap!
                      Great fight luv both of em but garcia has more to worry bout in this one.
                      K.O. In the third against peterson!!!! Dont go toe to toe garcia!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X