No announcement yet.

Did not get Garcia's explanation on the press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the gent View Post
    First of all, he didn't include himself in that "Poking fun equation". When you watch the unedited video, Garcia motions to Rios and says "that's Freddy Roach right there". Does that not make him part of the equation?

Way to represent the latino community. Trash talk is one thing, and i get it. This on the other hand is just classless. Also, the way those kids were talking on camera on the 24/7 episode..WOW. Way to set the example.

No one is ever required to be a role model, but when you try and sell yourself as one, then you should act like one.
    I completely agree with you, they're trying to portray Garcia's gym as this peaceful place that helps the community and sets the right example. I guess they kinda messed that image up now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
      I completely agree with you, they're trying to portray Garcia's gym as this peaceful place that helps the community and sets the right example. I guess they kinda messed that image up now.
      garcia's gym is a place where douchebaggery converges.

Comment

Just stream dont pay. I refuse to give this :*******:a penny

Comment

Trash is as trash does. Whos surprised by this? You can tell that Margs and Rios are lowlifes just by looking at them.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
            Is it just me or did he actually said that it's not against Parkinson's victims, but a personal thing between the camps?

So I guess it's ok because they are mocking ONLY Roach's Parkinson's??!?!?!?!

Twisted logic at best.
            Exactly what i thought

Comment

what did the kids say on the show? i missed it.

Originally posted by the gent View Post
              First of all, he didn't include himself in that "Poking fun equation". When you watch the unedited video, Garcia motions to Rios and says "that's Freddy Roach right there". Does that not make him part of the equation?

Way to represent the latino community. Trash talk is one thing, and i get it. This on the other hand is just classless. Also, the way those kids were talking on camera on the 24/7 episode..WOW. Way to set the example.

No one is ever required to be a role model, but when you try and sell yourself as one, then you should act like one.

Comment

Originally posted by 713832281 View Post
                what did the kids say on the show? i missed it.
                Garcia however made them apologize for this. Although at some point, a lot of dirty laundry is being aired around that gym. I wonder if the final 24/7 will expose some of this stuff:

Comment

Hmm, everyone that has talked bad about Pacquiao/Roach has had some sort of downfall. Cintron, Malignaggi, the Mayweathers, looks like the Margarito camp is next

Comment

/\ /\ /\ /\ These kids are from the street, it's the same way i grew up. Not proud of it but it doesn't mean they are bad kids, just rough kids that need to be strong to survive in the world they live in.

I think it's wrong what Marg and Rios did but I also think it's just trying to get back at Roach anyway they know how. Roach has talked a lot of trash (even fro him) in this fight and I'm sure it's gotten under Garcia's and Marg's skin a little bit.

It was wrong and I also think it was a low life thing to do but at the same time, I also think that if you don't want to be talked about, then you yourself should keep your mouth shut.

Sooner or later someone is going to bring something up that everyone thinks is off limits.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      /\ /\ /\ /\ These kids are from the street, it's the same way i grew up. Not proud of it but it doesn't mean they are bad kids, just rough kids that need to be strong to survive in the world they live in.

I think it's wrong what Marg and Rios did but I also think it's just trying to get back at Roach anyway they know how. Roach has talked a lot of trash (even fro him) in this fight and I'm sure it's gotten under Garcia's and Marg's skin a little bit.

It was wrong and I also think it was a low life thing to do but at the same time, I also think that if you don't want to be talked about, then you yourself should keep your mouth shut.

Sooner or later someone is going to bring something up that everyone thinks is off limits.
                      They're definitely really nice kids, but on some level it reflects poorly on Garcia and his gym to have them running around talking like that. However, he did have them apologize. At the end of the day, maybe he's not used to having all this attention and rolling cameras. But under the spotlight, you have to be extra careful to be super P C. Otherwise everyone will flip out on you. It's just the way it is..

Comment

Working...
                      X