Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That Scott Gilfoid really don't like Froch...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Scott Gilfoid really don't like Froch...

Quote: Froch was already been exposed by Dirrell and Ward. They showed basically that any good fighter with movement and talent can beat Froch.

I like this Scott fellow. Sounds like he knows his boxing

Froch beat Dirrell, it takes more than athletic ability as the Bute fight showed to beat Froch, he is awkward, has good power, a solid chin, and as much will to win as any fighter.

Comment

Scott Gilfoid is a pen name, a troll alias. He owns ESB and BN24 and his twitter/articles all consist of slating British fighters. Guess it gets him exposure but he's nowhere near a credible source.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        Scott Gilfoid is a pen name, a troll alias. He owns ESB and BN24 and his twitter/articles all consist of slating British fighters. Guess it gets him exposure but he's nowhere near a credible source.
        ^^^^ What he said. Gilfoid and Collins are 'alts'. They do not exist and they put forth a ****load of controversial opinions only to create some clicks on the site.

Don't read them.

Comment

I hoped the Kessler-Froch build up to be fairly troll free and nonsense free.

Apparently not,

Comment

Originally posted by askoe View Post
            Quote: Froch was already been exposed by Dirrell and Ward. They showed basically that any good fighter with movement and talent can beat Froch.

I like this Scott fellow. Sounds like he knows his boxing

A rather simplistic view,but Froch's limitations are as open and obvious to anyone who's watched a single fight of his.

What has struck me is just how terrible he looks when leading off of the front foot.Chris Eubank was similar in that regard,but he wasn't the awkward looking sloth that Froch is.

Comment

Funny how he beats almost everyone he fights eh! The Kessler fight was so close, and the judges were swayed by crowd noise, simple as that. It's unfashionable to say he'll beat Ward, but after he beats Kessler I see that fight happening, possibly in the UK as Ward has such a high belief in himself (understandably) that he may make the trip.
              If Froch stays on Ward from the first, he will eat a lot of shots and lose a lot of rounds, but strangely this may be his best tactic, as his main asset over Ward is stamina and will to win. Ward was tiring toward the end of their last scrap, and if Froch can withstand Wards hooks for the first half of the fight, he may wear the guy down, cos he just doesn't quit.

Comment

I think Froch beat Dirrell but lost to Kessler. Froch has power, a good chin, stamina and lots of heart. He is a hard guy to beat. He is sometimes sloppy and not the hardest guy to hit. I think a real good boxer-puncher like Kessler will beat him again in another close one. Gilfoid seems to be underrating Froch.

Comment

Dirrell fought like a chicken **** for 8 rounds. After that, yeah he was out boxing and even backing Carl up.

Jermaine Taylor gave him a much harder fight, Froch was miles behind on the scoring before the last ditch KO. If Taylor had taken a knee instead of leaning against the ropes he'd have survived to get a UD.

Comment

Gilfoid is the definition of a troll. He hates Brits with a passion and will troll anyone for some attention and to get a few clicks on his websites.

You have just been trolled

Comment

Working...
                    X