Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Vitali Klitschko been avoiding David Haye since seeing Chisora get knocked out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Ok, so what happened to "It's personal, it's not about money."? If that were the case this fight would have been made. But Vittles wants the lions share, options and everything else he can get. We all know to Haye its about the money. So if VK really wants this fight than make him a good offer and than go public with it. This way neither side side can accuse the other of lying.
    Well he is the champion and that's what tends to happen unfortunately.

Offers have reportedly been made, the strongest thing you've said here is that Klitschko go public with the details of their offer but I'm not sure that would prevent accusations of lying, just as it didn't in the Mayweather-Pacquiao back-and-forth.

As boxing fans, ultimately it comes down to who you believe. As I said above, I have my personal opinion on who to believe. I wish I could say it was the Briton.

Comment

Vitali wants to forget about Haye and fight bums.

Comment

He doesn't want that fraud to pull the same thing on him that he did his brother. Makes both guys look bad when one refuses to engage in the fight.

Comment

vitali is the same guy who didn't want any part of rahman. fear makes people do strange things.

Comment

It is difficult to put your finger down.

I think Vitali is avoiding Haye, but not because he is scared, definitely not. Just avoiding him. That or else his team is advising him not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              He doesn't want that fraud to pull the same thing on him that he did his brother. Makes both guys look bad when one refuses to engage in the fight.

Wlad ****ting bricks refusing to throw at a guy with his hands down, it was like this the whole fight.

Comment

BTW I voted for his team advising him not to fight, the bottom option.

Comment

If it's anyone's fault, It will be Vitali's. Im sure Haye, being in the position he is in, wouldn't repeatedly state he wants Vitali or no one if he didn't truly want to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post

Wlad ****ting bricks refusing to throw at a guy with his hands down, it was like this the whole fight.
                    Are you for real?!

Haye fights with hands down very often. Why would wlad make it easier for him or risk some big shot... everybody know haye is extremely fast and quite powerful.
                    Wlad is not stupid as chisorra to try to catch haye with irrational punches. Wlad threw and landed more picking his punches...

Did lennox went for KO against Tua?! No he didn't. He knew Tua can take him with one clean punch. He did what he needed to do to win. That's what champions do, that's what Wlad did.

Don't know what is your problem! O yeah, you hate klitschkos, that's what...

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                      Are you for real?!

Haye fights with hands down very often. Why would wlad make it easier for him or risk some big shot... everybody know haye is extremely fast and quite powerful.
                      Wlad is not stupid as chisorra to try to catch haye with irrational punches. Wlad threw and landed more picking his punches...

Did lennox went for KO against Tua?! No he didn't. He knew Tua can take him with one clean punch. He did what he needed to do to win. That's what champions do, that's what Wlad did.

Don't know what is your problem! O yeah, you hate klitschkos, that's what...
                      Just making the point that it wasn't all Haye that made it a boring fight, when Haye did move forward Wlad used his only defence holding and leaning which is illegal. Wlad's a blatant cheat and gets away with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X