No announcement yet.

JMM looking huge drops sparring partner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    This is why i dont get involved in floyd/pac discussions till after dec 8th. Jmm npt worried about floyd or money this is for legacy and hes coming focused. Dangerous man right here!
    as usual a floyd *** making sure to insert floyd's name in the discussion that doesn't involve him.

Comment

dang! i just read that marquez is breaking a speedball per training session...

http://www.centraldeportiva.com/box/...gresivo+-58774

Juan Manuel muestra un gran forma en esta preparación, muestra de ello es la forma en que golpea la pera "no me voy contento si no rompo una pera". Así es, el "Dinamita" golpea tan duro la pera que por entrenamiento tienen que cambiarla una o hasta dos veces. "Cuando veo la pera me imagino que tengo a Pacquiao enfrente, en cada ejercicio imagino que estoy ante él".

juan manuel is showing his great form in this preparation, it shows in the way he hits the speedball "i dont finish my day happy if i dont break a speedball"
      thats right, dinamita is hitting so hard that the speedball has to be changed once and sometimes twice a day. "when i see the speedball i imagine i have pacquiao in front of me, in every training session i visualize him in front of me"

war marquez!!!!!

Comment

Bump....
        What a ko! Pretty much the same punch. attacking opponent sidestepped then hit with a monster right. No wonder they didn't want the sparing filmed. Pac needs to go the khan route and get a new trainer that concentrates on basics pacs form and technique has ben terrible since the mosley fight.

Comment

Working...
        X