No announcement yet.

Owen going to United?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owen going to United?

This could be a good bargain for united if they can keep him fit, he's a proven goalscorer and for free is well worth the risk. Surprised none of the other big clubs have shown interest.

Owen will be reborn at Utd like Teddy Sheringham was when he went there.

Comment

Owen would do well. He will score more than Tevez and cant complain for free.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 :) View Post
        Owen would do well. He will score more than Tevez and cant complain for free.
        Too right,this could be another fergie masterstroke.

Comment

They're going after Fabiano too.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
            They're going after Fabiano too.
            Probably just paper talk.

I'm sure Fergie is far more interested in a young target like Aguero.

Comment

At least Hargreaves will have someone to talk too!

Comment

Sell Ronaldo and Tevez leaves and in return bring in an out of prime injury prone Michael Owen? United must be desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                  Sell Ronaldo and Tevez leaves and in return bring in an out of prime injury prone Michael Owen? United must be desperate.
                  I think Rooney and Berbatov will be the first choice strikers, Owen will be back up unless he really impresses in pre-season. Instead of splashing the cash on a forward Fergie has took gamble on Owen and the money saved can be spent on other areas of the team.

He's signed on a low wage with bonuses for performance so if the gamble don't pay off it won't cost United too much money.
                  Last edited by $partacus; 07-03-2009, 03:01 PM.

Comment

^I see your point, but I don't rate Owen anymore, they might aswell have brought Saha back but Fergie is a genius so we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                    X