No announcement yet.

Donaire-Rigondeaux OFF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
    Or it could be Nonito is a genius putting news out there the same day as Mayweather when everybody is tuned into boxing. At the end of the day what Nonito did caused everybody to talk about it and its going to make the fight even more publicized. Here is Nonitos twitter, you dont need account to see his tweets.

twitter.com/filipinoflash
    Did you miss the ESPN report where Arum said everythings all good, Rigondeaux just wanted it in spanish because he doesn't understand English???

Comment

Donaire is looking rediculous. They only agreed to fight Rigo to take the pressure off from the fans for him to fight Mares.. Now Mares has officially announced he's moving on and the WBC made him the mandatory for Ponce in a weight class above. Now Donaire feels it's safe and he can go fight Darchinyan. Mares had a really good chance at making a really ugly fight against Donaire. Donaire doesn't like being smothered so I personally believe Mares had a decent chance to beat Donaire or at least create alot of controversy afterwards.

Comment

Isn't the whole point of boxing promoting yourself and your fights? If I was a boxer I would be crazy and wild because nobody wants to see an angel fight. Boxing is a vicious sport, they want monsters and bad-asses in the ring. What Nonito did was pure genius to promote his fight the same day Mayweather came out with his news.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Why won't Rigo take the test? Is he dirty like Yuriorkis Gamboa? Have PEDs been the secret of the Cuban boxing team's dominance through the years?

Just some questions that ran through my mind upon reading this.
          Cuba has been a haven for Jewish organized crime since the 30's. So it's not hard to believe anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            It's just a question that naturally popped up.

Cuba had help from the Soviet Union when setting up their sports programs and we all know how big steroids were in the Communist Bloc.

That doesn't prove or disprove anything. It is just food for thought.

But you tell me, why won't Rigondeaux take the tests?
            organized Jewry was responsible for communism in Russia. Look at the founders they were all jewish. This isn't anti-semitic it's just fact! Zionism the ultimate problem in the world!!

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
              organized Jewry was responsible for communism in Russia. Look at the founders they were all jewish. This isn't anti-semitic it's just fact! Zionism the ultimate problem in the world!!
              smdh. Thanks for showing your true colors.

Comment

Working...
              X