Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I cheat a drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accuse other workers of using drugs and pay off the people who administer these tests.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Here's a suggestion : Don't do drugs when you're looking for work.
      :qqq: this....

Comment

drink lots of damn water keep pissing and excersizing so u sweat because it stores in your fat

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
          that's crappy. "land of the free" come on, son. why, oh why, shouldn't you smoke a joint if you're on your own time. I realize they test you but damn, what a stupid law/rule where you're allowed to do that.
          I didn't say he couldn't smoke weed in his spare time if that's what he wants. I'm just saying that, like most habitual marijuana smokers, he's clearly mentally deficient.

Comment

Here's a suggestion : Don't do drugs when you're looking for work.
            This^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$
              drink lots of damn water keep pissing and excersizing so u sweat because it stores in your fat

that doesn't work

drinking excess water will only flush THC into your urine(ts didn't specify what drug he took... which would be a pretty big help..) making it easier to detect.

also if your urine is too diluted they'll just make you retest.

Comment

Just do so much drugs that the results will be so high that they will assume there was an error in the testing.

Comment

Forgot to specify, trying to mask the cannabis.

Comment

As I stated before, they do better testing here so I know I couldn't get over on them by diluting or taking one of the masking agencies from a head shop. At this point I'm thinking my only bet is to find something that guarantees whatever pee I bring stays body temp.

Comment

I didn't say he couldn't smoke weed in his spare time if that's what he wants. I'm just saying that, like most habitual marijuana smokers, he's clearly mentally deficient.
                      Well we can't all be geniuses like you, Bringer. How smart do you have to be, to be a full-time moderator on a boxing forum? I bet like, REALLY smart!

Comment

Working...
                      X