No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia: "He(Canelo) never beat a top 154 lb fighter..Trout is a problem"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by happyman View Post
    he's not lying, but it doesn't say much when he himself is fighting back to back retiree's while ducking matthysse
    has Danny beaten a top 140 lb fighter?...yes or no?
    has Canelo beaten a top 154 lb fighter?...yes or no?
    who has the better resume atm..Canelo or Danny?

seems like the JWW King has a right to say what he did if you ask me

Comment

I'm surprised no 1 came on here yet to say how much Danny doesn't know what he's talking about.

But yup, he's right. Golden boy cannot put ginger in there with Trout. I'm telling everyone on boxing scene, when ginger gets in there with a (real, prime 154lber), that doesn't fall when he hits them, that he can't bully, who tastes his overrated power & looks at him like how stupid he looks, he'll realize whats up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I'm surprised no 1 came on here yet to say how much Danny doesn't know what he's talking about.

But yup, he's right. Golden boy cannot put ginger in there with Trout. I'm telling everyone on boxing scene, when ginger gets in there with a (real, prime 154lber), that doesn't fall when he hits them, that he can't bully, who tastes his overrated power & looks at him like how stupid he looks, he'll realize whats up.
        word!!

Comment

he's not lying, but it doesn't say much when he himself is fighting back to back retiree's while ducking matthysse

Comment

This!

Originally posted by Saint G Groves View Post
            Yeah but he's in a good position now with his titles, this is the time to make some serious money. Boxing is a tough sport, it would be stupid to risk everything against a guy like Matthyse, boxers dont' make as much money as people think, Garcia is just making the best of his situation
            And Funny how it's ok for Danny to do it but when Canelo does it, it's a problem and he's ducking the lames that bring no money at 154!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              has Danny beaten a top 140 lb fighter?...yes or no?
              has Canelo beaten a top 154 lb fighter?...yes or no?
              who has the better resume atm..Canelo or Danny?

seems like the JWW King has a right to say what he did if you ask me
              Yes Garcia has.

Yes Canelo has.

Debatable but I'm going to go with Canelo.

I know how biased you Philly guys can get so don't take offense, I'm a Garcia fan as well. Even before he rose to what he is now and before the bandwagons started hopping on.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman
                I dont see how Garcia is ducking Matthysse... GBP will determine when that fight is made... Matthysse is God all of a sudden after his two close fights with alexander and judah..... why? humberto soto? ajose? im sure this fight happens soon... and i expect garcia to win.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by tHuGbOsS
                  I think Trout beats Canelo easy. Think about it, Cotto is way more elusive than Canelo and Trout tagged him good. Canelo stands straight up, stiff, with no head movement and telegraphs punches.
                  true story

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Yes Garcia has.

Yes Canelo has.

Debatable but I'm going to go with Canelo.

I know how biased you Philly guys can get so don't take offense, I'm a Garcia fan as well. Even before he rose to what he is now and before the bandwagons started hopping on.
                    canelo has never beaten anyone as good as amir khan. stop the trolling. please. ur always the first one talking about bias but its clear ur one of the more biased ppl on the damn site.smh, pathetic.

Comment

Yall still building the Trout monster huh. When Canelo hits his ass he will retreat. Canelo is improving on his patients and cutting the ring. Trout is above average no doubt but not a beast. He has a good jab but Canelo will walk through it then walk him down. I would bet on Canelo to lose early rounds and then one left hook changes the game.

So there you go Bush, Danny doesnt know what the fuk he's talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X