Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Iole "Miguel Cotto needs to perform better outside the ring before he steps in"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's already training in Big Bear, what more do you want!?

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      This is why people in PR criticize him and now after all this years he pciked up on it? Cotto won't change and neither will his fan support. We don't pay to watch him talk smack we pay to see him fight and he delivers time and time again.
      I agree. Cotto is one of the best money makers in boxing so he is doing something right. I love boxing but I think all the smack talking is stupid and annoying. Cotto and Canelo don't talk smack but their fighting brings in the fans and the money.

Comment

cotto gonna take home close to 8 mil for this fight maybe more. He doing just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          Sounds a lot like he was denied an interview to be honest.
          Yeah. That's probably what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
            Acting ghetto like Boner and Floyd or awkwardly dancing Gangnam Style at his daughter's party like Pac are the only ways to sell tickets.

Says you who have a cheater on his avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by old cat View Post
              Bingo. Plus, this is not his first suspect article.
              When something looks like a blatant robbery Iole will be the first to write and article defending it.

Comment

Miguel can do what he wants to do. He has what a lot of fighters don't these days, the respect of 95% of the real boxing fans out there. Why should he have to talk smack and make an ass of himself?

If I'm correct he made $8 million for fighting Floyd. I bet Cotto has more money available to him than Mayweather does. He is a family man with a good head on his shoulders not trying to impress everyone. You won't see Cotto going bankrupt after he retires either.

Comment

I don't post on here too often these days, but I felt obligated to comment on this thread. I felt obligated to express how little I think of this article, and how little I think of Kevin Iole.

What a horrible article. Cotto has always been a class act. He has been my favorite fighter since early in his career. Him being Puerto Rican is what originally drew me to him as a fan, I'm not gonna lie, but his style & attitude is what made me remain a fan. Unlike Juanma Lopez, who I always loved, but he lost a lot of my respect lately.

My favorite fighters are guys like Miguel Cotto, Sergio Martinez, Andre Ward, and Antonio DeMarco. They are all class acts, and positive role models.

Sorry.. I don't think rapping in the ring and acting like an idiot is cool, contrary to what seems to be popular in today's society.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Sounds a lot like he was denied an interview to be honest.
                    This right here.

Comment

I don't get why you guys are acting as if this is some type of Cotto hitpiece.

Comment

Working...
                      X