• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maniac310 View Post
    whats her twitter?
    @alynasilva

Comment

yes it was out of line! i cancelled my hbo subscription immediately. who won the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
        I added her twitter to the video. Bi*ch got some good pics on her twitter

Hmmm she doesn't look that vulgar in that pic but still she looks like she injects steroids to her thighs..Is she on EPO or something?? (anyone who knows about that stuff.) I would take her to Olive Garden with a long pentecostal skirt on.

Comment

People really complaining about a broad having too much ass? Boxing Scene stay with the suspect posters and comments

Comment

Here she is trying to get drunk for ya boy the BlueMerc

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
              Here she is trying to get drunk for ya boy the BlueMerc

I would consider the one on the left, the one on the right ughh eww.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                I would consider the one on the left, the one on the right ughh eww.
                U know me I'm nasty I smash both raw dawg style, no rubber homie!

Comment

How can she be vulgar if u got several other women dressed the same.? its not like she chose what to wear and hopped in the ring lol..plus why fuzz over an attractive woman doing her job as a ring card girl? Idk but

Comment

I bet everyone of you talk to lots of girls in college right

Girls 10x hotter then the one in my avator or that ring girl at universities attempt to talk to me and I just say **** off

You guys are straight up virgins if there is a god damn thread on the ass of a random ring girl..

This is actaully worse then floyd and pacquiao threads.. Like I said is american colleges this desperate?

because at any Spain University or Italian university 50% of the girls got butts and boobs just as good

and their college girls..... so yes america this behind....

Comment

ran out of green k blue mercury, but....chyea! thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X