Mayweather Promises excitement, not moving, bringing pressure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    the genius of roach in play????

one also has to consider that odlh is no cotto and cotto is no marg.......etc

these fights were agreed, signed, sealed and delivered.....why the tears over these fights...

i never read or heard these guys who pac defeated complaining...why are you, now?

Comment

On the first page i saw at least 5 people who cant read shi t. Where did i say he runs in my post.

He fought moderately aggressive vs shane, it was still very lityle actiin and he could have probaby had shane out of there if he tried, but he didnt. He let shane hang around and do nothing. Shane had no legs= semi aggressive floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Mayweather has never had a exciting fight in his entire career. Thats why he talks so much **** leading up to the fight because he knows his style puts people to sleep like Malinaggi.
        he has had plenty of exciting fights. Apparently you dont like boxing, you like brawls. watch both castillo fights, genaro hernandez fight, corrales, Judah, Mosley, Hatton, his early fights when he was a Ko machine, gatti fight was exciting even though it was one sided, the Augustus fight. You hate pure boxers, simple as that

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        *******s don't have common sense man, it's useless.
        Right

Comment

Pure gold.

Comment

Pacquiaos answer after the lady asked him about the roid allegations : mmm aaa mmmmmmmma aaaaaaa mmmm aaaa mmmmmm eeemmm mmmmm aaaa you know mmmmm aaaaaaa mmmmm aaaaaaaaa eeeeemmmmmmmm aaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmm aaaaaaaa
            If you keep this up, you might take Yesir's throne.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
              You don't expect him to fight relentlessly aggressive against his opponents, It's not how he was taught to boxed. He'll move forward few times and put pressures on his opponents when they're vulnerable, and then he'll control his composure later on. It's not in his DNA to go all out throwing barrage of punches. His style has worked successfully throughout his career. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Where in my post did i say how i expect him to fight? I knkw how he's gonna fight. The same as always, and he always says he's coming for people and going for the ko and he jjst doesnt do it. Wow, the sensitivity of you floyd fans is at an all time high today (not one of you read or could comprehend it).

So its stupid to quote him and act like he's going to do sOmething different.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
                Honestly, I think it would be a mistake to do that against Ortiz.
                Ortiz is capable of putting lots of fighters on the canvas....Floyd is special, but he's getting old and not had a lot of fights since 2007. Ortiz most likely has more power than Floyd as well.

Comment

Victor ortiz has the ability, more then mosley to connect on floyd. No matter what people think, when tested floyd will answer. Ortiz is no slouch, but he sure does get hit alot by "b" level punches.
                  I mean accuracy. Mayweather is as accurate as can be. I am from oxnard, ca. I like ortiz even though he is originally from kansas, but mayweather is gonna "arturo gatti" him. I give it six rounds it will be a statement fight for floyd, i think ortiz would beat pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                    he has had plenty of exciting fights. Apparently you dont like boxing, you like brawls. watch both castillo fights, genaro hernandez fight, corrales, Judah, Mosley, Hatton, his early fights when he was a Ko machine, gatti fight was exciting even though it was one sided, the Augustus fight. You hate pure boxers, simple as that

Right
                    You're dumber than that 15yr old **** huey if you think im a "*******".

Hey huey, stfu cuz ill easily ruin your baby a$$.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post

Right
                      I've seen all those fights. He was fighting off his back leg and running/clinching/throwing elbows/ducking below his opponents waist and hardly threw any punches in those fights. Yea some of them ended in KO's but that was because that fighter had to move up to fight Floyd (Corrales, Hatton) and/or had ZERO headmovement and were walking punching bags like Gatti.

I don't hate pure boxers. Floyd isn't a pure boxer because hes sucks offensively. James Toney has the same defensive style as Floyd but is more a "Pure Boxer" because he has great offense. Floyd is more Malinaggi than James Toney.

Comment

Working...
                      X