Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They criticize Mayweather for using the ring but Cotto....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
    It doesn't matter at the end of the day. Trading with Margarito left him bloody and battered. Boxing isn't about going toe to toe. It's about doing what you need to do to win.
    Co-sign. Some styles are boring to watch but if they work a fighter ain't gonna change it.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
      Dude, there is some good boxing discussion going on. Either step your game up, or leave the board.
      Wow.... that's cold

Comment

Oh no wonder you are dominicano what a joke go back to eat your johny keke lol I was losing my time with a ******...

Comment

Originally posted by javielo View Post
          And for you too Mayweather has 2 opponents in common with Cotto.. Cotto KO both of them easily and Mayweather went the whole 12 rounds for a decision..

Think about it ... it is just that you can not see the truth Mayweather is a joke

If he does not comes back from retirement to face the best he will be a joke in my book and every serious boxing fan book....

everyone is saying the same thing he is avoiding the best fighters he has no heart to fight these guys...
          this is good boxing talk

not ****ty trash talk and azz licking like you do
          Whoa there rook.. It is fool hardy to make a comparison without valid support to stake your defense.

Comment

cotto threw combinations not one at a time

but whatever even if floyd is a "runner" he still dominated DLH

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
              repost

If you think Cotto speed, accuracy,and defensive foot were exceptional.

Just Imagine Mayweather would have done to Margarito.

Mayweather 20x faster than Cotto
              Mayweather 50x more accurate than Cotto
              Mayweather 1000x better defensive foot work better than Cotto.

This is the point some people dont get when looking at Mayweather.
              The only way for Floyd to be consider to be a in FAIR FIGHT.

is a fight in where he is at a huge disadvantage in some area.

Think about that.?

NAME 5 OTHER FIGHTERS IN HISTORY THAT HAD THAT
              PERCEPTION..!!!!

Why is that Floyd mayweather can not be in a fight where he is not at a huge disadvantage. in order for it to be a fair fight.

But nobody says anything where every other fighter does it.

That perception right there...tells you how great he is...
              The Perception is, Floyd has to fight at a disadvantage for it to be a fair fight.!

AND THE ONE TIME MIGUEL COTTO HAD TO FIGHT AT A DISADVANTAGE...
              HE COULD NOT HANDLE IT.!!!

THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GREAT FIGHTERS, and GOOD FIGHTERS..
              Thats the differences Between Legends and non legends
              THATS THE DIFFERENCE between Mayweather and Cotto.

Say what you want to say but the Cotto that fought Margarito last night blasts Mayweather's punk ass...point blank and simple. Mayweather is no where near the beast that Margarito is and no where near as relentless as Margarito. You guys can say all you want about Mayweather but until he puts up then I don't want to hear **** from all you Floyd nut huggers.

Comment

Originally posted by Primal Instinx View Post
                Say what you want to say but the Cotto that fought Margarito last night blasts Mayweather's punk ass...point blank and simple. Mayweather is no where near the beast that Margarito is and no where near as relentless as Margarito. You guys can say all you want about Mayweather but until he puts up then I don't want to hear **** from all you Floyd nut huggers.
                Cotto and Floyd compare no way..

Cotto has not accomplish half of what Mayweather accomplish...

Comment

Originally posted by the330ballers View Post
                  cotto threw combinations not one at a time

but whatever even if floyd is a "runner" he still dominated DLH
                  Where in boxing does it state that you have to engage in a slugfest to win....after a while that approach catches up with you.

Comment

Im with you PRimal and if you think I am a rook think twice I follow boxing since I was 5 years old you cant see that Mayweather is a chicken then you are the rooks....

Fools boricua's are numero 1 in boxing learn that one! 111 by 35 miles of pure adrenaline boxing and we have more champions than the whole nasty azz world by square mile we are a superior race!!!!

Comment

And Mayweather come back and prove you are the best.... the difference between the azz lickers here and me is that I can recognize a good boxer when I see results Mayweather has shown nothing nothing at all.... he is a slicky dirty azz boxer and he is not the best until he faces the best. .not old fighters like gatti or unproven boxers like hatton he needs to face the best of the best....

Keep dreaming ... my end of the story here when Mayweather comes back and beat Marg or Cotto or Williams I will respect him

Comment

Working...
                      X