Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fight turned you from a casual fan to a hardcore fan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was always a hardcore fan. The level of immersion have just gone up from already worrying levels.

Rocky made me intrigued and from there it went.

Back then when Mike Tyson was in his prime it wasn't hard to be a boxing fan. It was everywhere.

Comment

Kimbo Slice on youtube.

Comment

Tito-Vargas got me into watching it, but PAC-cotto turned me into a hardcore fan

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          I think mine was Pavlik vs Taylor 1.

Comment

Cotto-malignaggi

Was just flipping through channels, this fight was just starting so i figured id watch, and was hooked after the second round.

Comment

DLH, winky, mosley, Vargas, Tito, RJJ , floyd, PAc, Barerra, morales, Naz, zab.. these guys started it all for me.
              Last edited by Mr Randy Watson; 02-12-2013, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                Cotto-malignaggi

Was just flipping through channels, this fight was just starting so i figured id watch, and was hooked after the second round.
                interesting. i would have never thought that fight birthed a fan.

Comment

I remember watching Tyson vs Lewis in the pub when i was a kid butMayweather vs Hatton really switched me on to it, been addicted ever since...

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
                    From casual into really interested was Calzaghe vs Lacy

then into hardcore i watched Barrera vs Morales 1

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    confused here...so you were hardcore first then went backwards?

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
                      interesting. i would have never thought that fight birthed a fan.
                      I was always a fan of boxing/anything fighting, just didnt care about following boxing whatsoever. I saw cotto, saw his fighting mannerisms and style and it reminded me of me, so i was hooked in that regard. Didnt know anything about cotto, but i became a big fan of his from then on. His fights with judah and mosley just cemented that fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X